[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

Shadewing

Citizen
I gotta say, I never considered for a moment during character creation that "easily manipulated with food" was going to become a Tipple character trait, but it sure did very quickly become one. X ]

I specifically said while Hazy cared very deeply for her friends...she was supposed to be (and I specifically said this) cold and disconnected.

She just sang a lullaby to a troubled team mate. WHAT THE HECK!!??!!??

In my experience, Characters are living entities. No matter what you do, how you try to raise and control them, they will eventually do their own thing.. much like children.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Shadewing posted this on Discord. But given the current situation, this feels very appropriate to post here.

4646DE27-8BA1-47CD-831E-BD65EBFB2E70.jpeg

Caldwin

Citizen
Hello, Forte, I'm Hazy!

CUT! What the hell was that?

What? That was my line. Hello, Forte...

THAT! That right there. His name is Forte, not Forte!

Fort, Fortey, Forty hugging takes before you tell me I'm saying it wrong.,

Try it again.

Hello Forte...

Forte!

Hello Forte..

Forte!

**** me! She smiles widely at Forte and offers a hoofbump. "Hello, Hazy, I'm Forte... I mean...wait...uh...oh crap!"

And print! That's the take.

But I totally blew the line!

But you finally pronounced the name right. We're going with it.

Caldwin

Citizen
not sure what i should be rolling here.

[The way I understand it. GM correct me if I'm wrong]
Looks like you have 5 points in mind but no points in perception. So you get 5 rolls for your point in mind.

Roll 5d6. 1-3 is are failures. 4-6 are successes. GM looks at how many successful rolls you have and goes from there.

Caldwin

Citizen
You had 3 successes, I had 1. That's quite a bit better. D&D roller has not been kind to Hazy. I'm considering whether or not I should ask the DM if I can roll physical dice and just type the results.

Top Bottom