[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Somebody somewhere thought that pun was clever a century or two ago.

But yeah, that answers my question.

Copper Bezel

Citizen
its-been84years-rose-dewitt-bukater.gif

True. But why would they not have a back entrance.
Well, I can think of one fairly good reason, which is so that we can't use it to take their loot. I guess it depends on how much a bank relies on smoke breaks and chucking stuff into the dumpster.

Copper Bezel

Citizen
Hazy raised an eyebrow and took a moment before she said, "that's...a neat trick. Wish I'd've known about that before."

[SPOOLER]I'm not sure what to roll here. I'll have to get home to my computer to see my character sheet. But basically Hazy's searching her memory for anything Tipple described (I'm guessing an air duct or something). Since her roll at the time was pretty bad and she's searching her memory for something she wasn't even looking for at the time, I imagine I'll be roll at quite a disadvantage. So I guess I'm hoping Scarlet is also searching his memory.[/SPOOLER]
I had to check my character sheet and the system doc to remember how to roll a skill check at all. 😓

I tried to drop hints at Tipple's uncanny flexibility but it seemed strange to just announce it at some point. Probably should have done so in the OOC here at some stage though. 😣

Copper Bezel

Citizen
The ware is called "feline skeleton", so depending on how literally you want to take that, yes absolutely. XD I very much considered cat meme imagery while making that post. I mean a cat is basically a slinky with two legs at each end, and I have to assume Tipple's skeleton works much the same way.

Top Bottom