[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Is there a picture for Terra's character? For that matter, the picture I have for Scarlet Jr. is actually from Scarlet Sr. character sheet. So any pics of those two, I'll update my post on the previous page.

I make no apologies for Night Cap.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
No guarantees on a Friday deadline or anything. My days are still a bit unpredictable at the moment. But I'll do it.

Caldwin

Citizen
Yeah, but I'm not sure how much to drag out this particular argument. I'm beginning to see her bitterness is probably going to be her motivation for a lot of what she does. Probably don't want to drag it out too much at the very beginning.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh no, i’m fine with moving past it quickly now. It was judt a good bit of banter about different views on things they both have. A nice bit of background character. :)

i mean, its great because Scarlet is most likely being a little too idealistic about all this. Like he’s trying not to see how this world will cause ponies to be bitter.

Caldwin

Citizen
Hey, while I'm certain were both posting at the same time, it that picture I used for Scarlet okay. I realize it's actually the pic from the character sheet of Scarlet Sr. If there's another pic you rather use, particularly one specifically for Jr. let me know and I'll change it.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think thats the only pic of any Scarlet we have. I never did get around to asking if anybody to do some art him. So it works.

plus i can’t draw. :)

Scarlet Jr is basically identical to grandad. Just younger and a bit scruffier. He’s got modded eyes and rge aerofoil wing implants though.

Caldwin

Citizen
"Hazy, you offered to get digital blueprints, can you also disable cameras and digital security?"
I'd actually have to recheck the rules and my character sheet. That was my intended purpose for Hazy. But I was fumbling so much through character creation that I better check to make sure that's what I got before Hazy falsifies her resume.

Caldwin

Citizen
I'll have to read some more on how to do things. For example, it looks like some of what I have to do actually has to be done during prep time.

But in answer to the more immediate question, I do have points in hacking which seems to give me the entire package. So...back to IC.

Caldwin

Citizen
I slightly changed my character sheet. Very minor, I just gave Hazy a gun.

Putting it there for as much for me as for anything else. Google docs seems to be selective of which of my documents it'll show me and I may just need a link to it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My current progress.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Right on, here's mine then.

Top Bottom