Ninja Turtles - Cowabunga!

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
I don't know if they're planning on adding even more characters later on. Adding "Dimension" makes me think they might. But, Usagi MIGHT be it. Usagi is usually a fairly safe pick for a crossover.

...BUT, if they did, I'd be cool with them going a LOT crazier with it. Silver Sentry from 2003, Alopex from IDW, Ice Cream Kitty from 2012. You could pack in a LOT of fan service into a game like this.

...Or they could even go totally insane with it. Do you have ANY idea how many franchises TMNT has crossed over with over the years? Batman. Power Rangers. Ghostbusters. Street Fighter. The Wild West COW Boys of Moo Mesa. Savage Dragon. Cerebus. Garfield. Now, this is just expecting TOO MUCH...but if they could even get a COUPLE of these guys, it'd be pretty amazing. This part is NOT going to happen, the licensing fees alone would cost too much...but it's fun to dream.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
The Shredder's Revenge one? I'm going to have to watch that again. I totally missed her.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Check the background at the 41 seconds mark. They're in the background cheering and leering the turtles on. Blink and you'll miss them. Original Ninjara CAN be used!

Also, Ace Duck, Scumbug, and Tattoo at 28 seconds in. There's some fun background cameos.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
After I finish TMNT VI Out Of The Shadows I'll wait for DVD to see the next movie.

There are a lot of movies that don't justify the theater to see due to the ticket price.

However a lot of movies are worth waiting for and holding out til DVD for and this includes all TMNT movies.

I own up to Out Of The Shadows being the only one of the 6 big screen movies I have yet to watch on DVD.

I had seen the previous 5 movies and Rise Of The TMNT on Netflix.

Also Turtles Forever on TV.

wentwood

Citizen
It's the 6th over all movie.

The first 3 were the 90s movies , the 4th from 2007 was a CG movie and the next 2 came out in 2014 and 2016 making 6 on the big screen.

This is to keep track of what one they're on.

The next one makes the 7th over all.

This will also be the 3rd time to restart TMNT if you include the 07 movie on the big screen.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I'm aware of how it falls in the chronology of films, I'm just... surprised anyone would cross-contaminate the movies that way. IIRC, the Bay TMNT movies have literally nothing to do with the '90s movies and CGI movie, except that they use the TMNT license and characters.

I mean, do as you please, I won't stop you. Just like I said, I'm just surprised by it, is all.

Caldwin

Citizen
So, not mocking, genuinely curious. When it comes to the Batman movies, where do you start? Tim Burton? There was also an Adam West movie based on his series. Also some lesser known serials.

Caldwin

Citizen
I think he meant series as in the Keaten series of movies.

Though that does bring up other questions. Do you count animated movies that had theatrical release (Mask of the Phantasm), direct to video (way too many to count). Are we including Batman vs. TMNT?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think he meant series as in the Keaten series of movies.
Oh, my bad. I'm so used to the first one being referred to as "Batman '89" that I never even thought about the fact the majority of the series was done in the '90s. 🤪

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, TMNT 140 is out today. It automatically downloaded to my Kindle app. But it takes place after the conclusion of Armageddon Game which finishes in AG 8...which isn't out yet.

Damnit, IDW!

Guess I'll have to set this one aside for now.

Caldwin

Citizen
Okay, so I read it. Sue me!

Alopex is still alive. So yay! Raph said Casey's "gone" and Alopex ditched them. Though Alopex is saying the Turtles abandoned her. So it'll be interesting to see where the truth lies.

Alopex also said Hob left the weasels behind. So now she's taking care of them and has formed her own "Claw Clan."

The brothers seem to want to go in different directions, except Leo is having trouble letting go.

Good news, mutants are now integrated with normal society. Bad news, that's coming with a rash of hate crimes.

So, honestly, just this one issue feels a lot more interesting than Armageddon Game. Maybe the final AG issue may be more epic. But as a whole, the arc has just felt like a lot of build up to nothing.

Top Bottom