Ninja Turtles - Cowabunga!

Deathy G1

Citizen
Finally got to the office to open BST AXN Slash. He looks great next to the others, but the joints are very loose.
IMG_1692.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Those four Slashes together look like they could be their own team of evil clone Turtles.

The big tough-looking one would be Evil Raph, the cyborg one would be Evil Don, the small crazed-looking one would be Evil Mikey, and the last one would be Evil Leo.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Those four Slashes together look like they could be their own team of evil clone Turtles.

The big tough-looking one would be Evil Raph, the cyborg one would be Evil Don, the small crazed-looking one would be Evil Mikey, and the last one would be Evil Leo.
Something ironic about the stupidest one being the Donnie of the group.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The movie looks fun, but it is so weird hearing Mikey have the oldest-sounding voice and Don having the youngest-sounding voice.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I had an irrational fear that Rogan would go full Geewun on this. SO glad to see thats likely not the case.

Shadewing

Citizen
So getting back to my rewatch of the 2012 series, I just now realizing the Ghostbusters 2 reference in "Dinosaur seen in sewers!" In the Statue of Liberty there is a NES Advantage Controller in the lost and found, as well as graffiti "Venkman was Here" on the wall in the crown.

Shadewing

Citizen
I remember catching the graffiti the first time I saw it but didnt know about the Advantage controller!

When Zog is looking for his stuff, its the first item he grabs and examines. Its very much a generic version, but its close enough to tell what it is if your old enough.

wentwood

Citizen
I'm watching the 03 series currently on a set I picked up.

It has all the episodes including Meyhem from Mutant Island.

5 episodes in on it.

After this will also finish 2012. Last one I watched was Trans Dimensional Turtles.

Shadewing

Citizen
Watching the Wingnut and Screwloose episode, and one thing annoys me. This is season 4, at this point there's been multiple adventures of "weird shit happens, and Mikey knows exactly whats going on." And everyone else still dismisses him like he's an idiot when one more Mikey explains what is going on. At this point he should be given the benefit of the doubt when he's sure of something.

wentwood

Citizen
I had seen the 87 series.

As for TMNT 2012 series I happen to agree.

But given the time Mike had been in Dimension X he's likely had time to find stuff so likely he was exploring.

However he shouldn't have acted like a know it all and rub it in. That I hated.

Saw a lot of 2012 on DVD btw.

Shadewing

Citizen
The thing with 2012 Mikey is that he's actually both really smart, in a very unconventional way, and very competent. We see several times how he manages to "science" things into working, like improving the retro-mutagen, and creating an antidote to Donnie brain drain issue despite not knowing exactly what he's doing, he still grasps the concept of it. He understands the pop culture of things and realizes when that affects them. He's shown usully being a better Ninja, in the actual ninja abilties, becuase of having such a chill and relaxed mindset. I actually think that this Mikey might be autistic becuase so much of how he acts here is just "Mikey brains differently from the others." more then any other version of himself.

Top Bottom