Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

He's perfect.

I don't have high hopes for this movie but Charlie Day as Luigi is going to steal the show.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Voice actors are whatever TBH. What worries me is that the studio making this is the one that made hugging Minions

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Considering how protective Nintendo is of their properties these days, do you really think they'd let the movie be 80% fart jokes and Goombas making nonsense noises?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
psnObtl.png

unluckiness

Citizen
Well, Smash DLC season 2 sure was okay. I didn't dislike anybody but eh would have preferred less 3rd party characters.

Nickelodeon Smash Bros. was a bit half-baked. It has the bones of a decent game but it lacks polish.

unluckiness

Citizen
Huh the new Metroid game comes out today.

Not sure about the Fourth of July colors but gameplay looks good

unluckiness

Citizen
Picked up my copy of the new Metroid game. Pretty good so far but I’m not sure i like the classic metroid controls combined with the extra-speedy movement speed.

unluckiness

Citizen
Haven't played the GBA Castlevania games in forever and i made it to the end of Aria of Sorrow. It turns out to get the good ending,

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Gardevoir was the thumbnail. But, again, declined to click on it. I used to post on the Nuzlocke Forums, I've seen enough of that before.

Top Bottom