Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I wonder if legal crap with Paramount means that they couldn't just call it Movie Universe Hound.

unluckiness

Citizen
Aww, the Tarn retool is Bludgeon. I was hoping they'd do what MMC did and make a Shattered Glass Tarn with an Autobot symbol face.

And also an identity that was clearly telegraphed, an actual mystery and not a complete farce of a red herring because you know, opposite.

unluckiness

Citizen
Screenshot_20230510-122640_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230510-122626_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230510-122612_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230510-122603_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20230510-122533_Facebook.jpg
I like what they're doing here although I'll probably pass. Thier predaking was fantastic and this looks even better but the sheer size of the thing doesn't register until you put it all together. Robot head/face is super generic mecha though adn the teeth on the otherwise anatomically-correct stegosaurus looks weird as hell.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's not for me but I appreciate what this guy is doing. I feel like the generic aspects are part of the point. He's blending two types of modern mecha that normally wouldn't have anything to do with each other. That robot mode is a totally generic Gundamish robot that normally wouldn't transform at all, or at best would have a Gundam tier flight mode, and he combined it with a Zoid that normally wouldn't transform either.

unluckiness

Citizen
The gun looks like it also turns into the sword. Dammit, that’s what I’ve always wanted the Dinobot weapons to do. In general the tail into a bow makes me anticipate what other weapons the other Dinobots get based of dinosaur kibble.

shit, i’m gonna buy this aren’t I?

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
Mortal Kombat refers to the Arnold version as a cyborg several times but i dunno if that’s canon to the franchise proper. I never watched anything past Terminator 2.

Top Bottom