Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I figure he'd look more like Roadbuster. A big, heavily-armored tank of a truck. Especially one of the more hulking interpretations, like Sins of the Wreckers.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If they had shortened the legs to make the altmode more like a single axle box truck, I think it would evoke Bulkhead more than Inferno's Bulkhead cosplay.

But, yeah, Roadbuster would probably be a better fit.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
If we were retconning Bulkhead into G1 but without the luxury of new molds, i’d go with Trailbreaker. It’s roughly the 80’s equivalent of the Prime altmode, similar parts layout in robot mode as Animated/Prime Bulkhead, hands swap out for a mace or claw hands and it’s suitably chunky. Would need a new head ideally but eh, G1 gonna G1.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
I like this except the damn fenders. Bee has to abduct his arms to raise them forwards. Really should have just had them attached to the wheels on his forearms.
SS-WFC-Bumblebee-01.jpg
This is way too High Moon for my tastes. Looks good mechanically but the Warhammer look's a bit much
SS-WFC-Optimus-03.jpg

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm happy for the people who liked the High Moon parade balloons, because these are an unapologetic interpretation. I don't want them anyway, so making them more to my tastes would be a waste.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
On the one hand, those designs just do not look good in plastic, but on the other hand, if they revisit the FoC Dinobots, I might be interested. Maybe not enough to buy another set of Leaders, though.

Or maybe a Titan-class FoC Bruticus set. Engineer it all together as one instead of having to be split across five Deluxe releases, might be less janky.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
I’d be interested in the dudes who don’t get toys annually. Yeah, the combaticons, Dinobots are good. I like Barricade and a lot of the DS only designs as well. Could be convinced to buy a WFC Soundwave less jank than the last one

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
I like how this looks but I'm at the point where I'm unwilling to start buying new aesthetics and scale for the hell of it, especially at 3P prices. Also, that is an incredibly convoluted transformation considering how the parts layout in robot mode's not all that different from the usual heliformers.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Haslab grandus is a bit of a stretch but they could make a crowdfund for the crowdfund and it might make a third of the goal if things go well.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't think the people who are supposed to be marketing ROTB know what the plot is about either.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
They didn't have the budget to both pander to 90's nostalgia and to make a Bumblebee sequel, so they half-assed it.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Grandus shouldn't be a Haslab. He should be a big Cyberverse/Rescue Bots/whatever playset. Haslab would want to give him some sort of articulation and that would be a crime.

Top Bottom