Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I love how he’s a post-apocalyptic Mad Max truck obsessed with parking. Can’t obstruct all the desert wastelands after all.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Got Powerlinx Hotshot, Deathsaurus and 3P Metroplex set to arrive in the next couple of weeks. Months on end with no arrivals then suddenly all this stuff shows up at once.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
My gigantic pile of stuff came in today. I started with the axe. Kinda want to open the 3p Metroplex next since it seems like a cool project for the weekend.
A270321F-42C6-4442-A471-31AD2D87CFB6.jpeg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Iron Factory's Liokaiser (announced in 2021!) is finally shipping its first components, and it combines like a Menasor.

Good job.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I dunno what anybody was expecting given the initial images showing Liokaiser next to the components and having like three times the mass.

Also, take that back. Menasor at least has the decency of having the combiner parts turn into a trailer most of the time.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Could do without the stripper shoes and ridiculous junk in the trunk but eh she’s a freebie. Good thing too. She's a flimsy piece of crap who can barely stand.
9720B7CE-56AB-4A35-8D84-2347564F9737.jpeg

Blot

Citizen
Doesn't the actual release of this figure tone down the butt to flat levels of borderline Hank Hill levels?

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I'm not aware of any other releases of this figure. It came as a bunch of sprues with a 3P Metroplex I ordered.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
FDF079E6-209F-4F6A-BA40-75EA8197E465.jpeg

i like the idea of the lights. Execution majorly sucks. They drain batteries insanely quickly. Put new batteries in yesterday and they were dead by this morning.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Giant centerpiece toys like that really should have a USB option to plug it in for display. Of course, they don't exactly use the best quality LEDs in them most of the time in the first place, so that might just burn them out faster.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
These guys had a good idea in that metroplex comes with a clicker similar to a car Alarm remote that turns most of his lights on. The LED wiring/circuits are probably shit though. oh well, the only ones i really care about are the eyes and chest, maybe the guns and those use a different lighting system

Last edited:

Top Bottom