House of M. Virion | depression and plush

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Project (20231021123102).png
The line work isn't finished, but I've got a cold and I'm not sure if I can finish it soon.

So here's Bartholomew Magnus, failed wizard, turned warlock backed by a powerful jester deity. He uses the custom plaugeborn race and the Great Fool Patron Warlock class. Both of which are unique to the Crooked Moon expansion.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
View attachment 17209
The line work isn't finished, but I've got a cold and I'm not sure if I can finish it soon.

So here's Bartholomew Magnus, failed wizard, turned warlock backed by a powerful jester deity. He uses the custom plaugeborn race and the Great Fool Patron Warlock class. Both of which are unique to the Crooked Moon expansion.

This race and subclass are both part of this supplemental, and when we get closer to actually running it, I'll be happy to provide anyone who will be playing with their various options.

You can also play traditional DnD classes/ races, since they have a mechanic for bringing someone in from outside of the location.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
honestly, I'm more jealous of this than I am pretty much anything else ever of all time. >_> Shadewing found me a sale of one for 20, but I need to horde money right now so my previous intent to go buy jello may also have to wait. lol

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
it's fine. lol as long as you're happy with yours I'm golden. I'm just grousing. please don't let me bring you down, I'm ecstatic when people I love find joy.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Uh oh. It's been going around, TMM is sick and I'm starting to catch it. Was gonna get my flu/Covid shots soon, too. XD

How about a cold compress on your head?

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
No no no. I'm already having horrific chills, tbh. Under a blanket, shivering and drinking hot tea currently.

Top Bottom