House of M. Virion | depression and plush

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
So what will about $200 get you from a Kickstarter? (This is a combination Christmas/birthday gift)

1ab69f6e8ba27270da89ede395b00500_original.jpg

Polish_20231101_013058837.jpg

Polish_20231101_013207492.jpg

And the free add ons:

Backing in the first 72 hours:
F7nCKW8XQAAyMUD~2.jpeg

Backing a physical product:
F93FrBcXsAAQgz7~2.jpeg

Paying $1 early to be one a 'VIP' + an additional mini campaign that will come as a PDF.
F7cF13CXIAAVzRg.jpeg

Gotta say this does feel like a pretty good money to value ratio.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Mysterious! (Thought I left a comment, but I must've forgot).

20231118_180050~2.jpg
Ok, look. I know what I said about Squishmallows. But I saw this girl today. She's a Dia de los Muertos scorpion. How could I possibly pass her up?

M. Virion

Citizen
She's amazing! I never managed to find any of the de los muertos ones, unfortunately.

M. Virion

Citizen
Someone explain to me how Fortnite's LEGO Minecraft-a-like is somehow better than vanilla Minecraft.

M. Virion

Citizen
No idea on PC, since I'm playing on XBox - and as far as structure? Yes. There are lots of structures to build.

Kidding.

No but seriously I'm only a few hours in, and there is an actual progression they lead you through. Right now I'm tasked with building and expanding a village, which I can recruit NPCs from the original Fortnite characters to move in to in a weirdly Animal Crossing campground style where they rotate every few days in game.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I ended up seeing stuff for it during the game awards, looks just a bit too Fortnite-adjacent in the gameplay to really grab me, was hoping for something at least a little closer to the Minecraft side of the scale with the comparison.

M. Virion

Citizen
I ended up seeing stuff for it during the game awards, looks just a bit too Fortnite-adjacent in the gameplay to really grab me, was hoping for something at least a little closer to the Minecraft side of the scale with the comparison.

That's interesting, cause that definitely hasn't been my experience with it so far. I've tried Fortnite and bounced off hard after just a match or two. It's not as Minecraft as I probably initially expressed, after having more time with it, but outside of aesthetic and emotes its not particularly Fortnitey, at least from what I remember of the game.

Also the new Fortnite Racer is solid, even if I'm not that good at it. Fortnite Rock Band looks good, but by howdy can I not manage controller binds for it, so I'm avoiding it til they put out some instrument controllers.

M. Virion

Citizen
God I love this little sock monkey gremlin.

Also the skin I'm using in Fortnite.

IMG_20231221_023944009.jpg

M. Virion

Citizen
I need someone to talk me out of selling things I own so I can buy more of the Lego City Space sets.

I can't even describe the insane nostalgic itch these new sets are scratching in my brain.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I need someone to talk me out of selling things I own so I can buy more of the Lego City Space sets.

I can't even describe the insane nostalgic itch these new sets are scratching in my brain.
They are pretty cool! The Space branded City, Friends, and Technic stuff all looks fantastic. I only wish we were getting some Spyrius, Blacktron, and Ice Planet sets in the mix, but the sets that are out are really spectacular!

...oh, wait, you said talk you OUT of buying them. Um, hey, don't buy more Lego.

Top Bottom