House of M. Virion | depression and plush

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Me: I shouldn't buy more Squishmallow I have so many I don't know what to do with them

Also me: IS THAT A F*!KING CTHULHU?!
View attachment 17300
AAARRRGGGGHHHHH I WANT ONE

(yeah, they keep getting me too 😭 )

Edit: *One internet search later*
Of course he's available in all 3 sizes... damn. Guess I'll see if I can find him in the wild first.

Last edited:

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
AAARRRGGGGHHHHH I WANT ONE

(yeah, they keep getting me too 😭 )

Edit: *One internet search later*
Of course he's available in all 3 sizes... damn. Guess I'll see if I can find him in the wild first.
I found it at Target, if that helps.

M. Virion

Citizen
Parker the Bold Jumper meets themself.

IMG_20231030_151634493~3.jpg

I walked into my bathroom today to find this little guy having an existential crisis, and it's like - "Same, bestie!"

M. Virion

Citizen
We're at less than 24 hours till the Crooked Moon Kickstarter ends

www.thecrookedmoon.com

They have been wildin'.

Going into the final day the Kickstarter is at over 3.5 million, the final stretch goal is for a THIRD album from the Blasting Company after having unlocked a second already, and they have become the largest DnD 5e Kickstarter ever.

I've been given the go ahead to get myself one additional thing as an add on. I've got it narrowed down to either the Swamp Hex dice, or the Creepy Crow plushie - but I'm undecided.

Polish_20231101_013207492.jpg

Vs
Polish_20231101_013058837.jpg

Can I get some opinions from ya'll?
Borb or tasty math rocks?

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
Gotta agree. The dice are cool, but cool dice are easy to find. Borb won't be available forever.
Actually I believe everything that isn't a Kickstarter exclusive will be added to their shop later, though potentially at a higher price.

But it IS more likely the plushies prices increase more than the dice. So I'm convinced, borb it is.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
oh I wouldn't say that, it's been ages since you pinched my bum ...

...you mean the purple and green thing specifically though I guess lol

M. Virion

Citizen
Screw it, I'll get both.

--

Campaign has now ended at $4,020,234 hitting it's final stretch goal to add a 3rd music album.

Literally broke $4 million with only 10 minutes left, amazing to watch live.

Last edited:

M. Virion

Citizen
It really is, in the last 2 hours they were averaging over 1,000 dollars per minute

It genuinely felt like a horse race, if their pace had slowed down at all they wouldn't make it, but it just seemed to keep ramping up. The energy was infectious and both the group on stream and the entire chat erupted when they finally made it. It was wild.

Top Bottom