House of M. Virion | depression and plush

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I'd like to think I'll be available for something that far out. :) but just in case I cack in 6 months when I hit 42... maybe only pencil me in for availability-ness

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm interested, but scheduling me in might be tough since I work a late shift. But yeah, remind me when you get your books and we'll see.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Wow, I wasn't expecting such a responding "yes."

It convinced me to increase my backing level and grab what is considered the "gaming ready" tier of the core box.

1dd4f9d329f8fa1f756d8347c7f565d6_original.jpg

Last edited:

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
wow, impressive themed crownroyal ..I mean dice bag lol I'm not a clinky drinky ...

those look like rad dice too.. but I'll stick with my me themed purple and lime green ones

M. Virion

Citizen
They have a green and purple set as an add on I've considered, but don't really have the money to grab anything else.

d19f2b87a9c87426ab694bb9fbbb5723_original.jpg

The Swamp Hex dice.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
okay well now I understand why my grammatical mistakes bother people, because those dice are much more perfecter for me than what I was actually talking about. I should have said. My bagged purple set and my bagged lime green set... or my purple and green sets... because what I meant was these
DSC02969.JPG lol

M. Virion

Citizen
Gotcha gotcha. Themed purple AND themed lime.

But yeah the Swamp Hex look so good. If I had the money to add anything else on it would probably be those.

I do really like the two sets I'm getting though, the Wicker Man set which comes in the box, and the Horned King set which were a free bonus for backing in the first 3 days.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
If things go south and we never hear from you again, I get your plush. It's half the thread title 😜

M. Virion

Citizen
I'm gonna be real. I know you guys are screwing around, but this all feels a little weirdly disrespectful.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
trust me it was never my intent to be disrespectful toward you about the imaginary side room in my thread where you decided to put your extra plushes somehow.

but I agree we're for sure only screwing around. that room would clearly be locked and not accessible to anyone seeking to remove anything.

fear not Mother of Plush, your children's imaginary home in the side-room of Castle Destron (the 4th) is secure and they remain safe should you wish to see them or return them to your side at any time.

sorry for making you feel disrespected, weirdly or otherwise. I can't speak for Caldwin, but I didn't even begin to imagine that a joke about things that aren't really real... (and I assume we're all aware of that - Caldwin you can't really go to my thread and somehow have some of her plushes) ... I didn't see how that could be interpreted as an expression of me somehow having lesser respect for you Vi. That isn't a thing that could happen.

however, if this is you in character screwing around with us now in return, I will of course happily take my nude flogging in the town square as is written.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Totally just screwing around. Sorry. Didn't mean any disrespect.

I do wish you good luck with the campaign. I would like to join, but I've not had the best of luck with campaigns that require people to be there real time. I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

M. Virion

Citizen
It's the whole "I claim right to" thing, even if it's all pretend nonsense, it feels oddly like being talked over.

I know neither of you meant anything by it, and I don't want to make either of you upset, but it was leaving me feeling uncomfortable and unsure how to even respond.

I want to emphasize that I'm not mad at either of you, and I didn't expect you to know how it would make me feel. Just wanted to stop it, politely, since it was making me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Top Bottom