House of M. Virion | depression and plush

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
IMG_20231001_140858835.jpg

Halloween avatar for Bluesky ( I have invites if anyone wants one )

I don't like sharing my sketches because I hate my style, but Doc keeps encouraging me so I'm foisting it all on you lot as well. Blame her.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
IMG_2710.jpeg

I didn't realize it was a keychain when I bought it. Much like this picture I could only see the plush. Still adorable though. 😍

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
if you'd have asked me what the name was for the black tentacled cats in dnd I could have told you right up until I saw that picture... don't get old kids

M. Virion

Citizen
Speaking of DnD... (runs you over with a segway)

I'm backing what will be the first TTRPG book I'm buying on Kickstarter.

Legends of Avantris (A podcast/DnD group I watch/follow) is putting out their first supplemental, a massive folk horror themed work that is so up my alley aesthetically, that I don't even care if I ever get to play it, I simply want to own it for the writing and the lore and the amazing looking artwork - if I ever get to play the game as well, that's just gravy.

I cannot stress enough how cool this is to me.

M. Virion

Citizen
There is going to be a modular one-shot/introduction campaign included that would be perfect for something like that.

M. Virion

Citizen
Actually, on that note, and knowing the number of people who will see this on my thread of all places, is anyone interested in doing this campaign with me when it comes out next year?

It'll be my first dming role, and I've got 2 people locked in now, but want to try and find at least one more.

We would be doing it over discord most likely.

M. Virion

Citizen
Ok, very cool!

We're probably at least a full year off from it, as they're hoping to ship the products next fall - and I'll need time to study on the materials after they arrive. So we've got some time to try and nail down schedules/days/availability.

Top Bottom