House of M. Virion | depression and plush

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
fortunately I'm not that bad off, if you give me a bowl of say "beef stew" I consider that a single item and do not take issue with it to the point that I may be unable to eat it. However you may catch me eating the potatoes or peas out of it in specific groups...

lol but for things like Hamburgers. no I wont pick them apart because a sandwich is a sandwich. weirdly I have been know to henpeck at pizza toppings...

<_<

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
fortunately I'm not that bad off, if you give me a bowl of say "beef stew" I consider that a single item and do not take issue with it to the point that I may be unable to eat it. However you may catch me eating the potatoes or peas out of it in specific groups...

lol but for things like Hamburgers. no I wont pick them apart because a sandwich is a sandwich. weirdly I have been know to henpeck at pizza toppings...

<_<

I figured it was probably something like that honestly.

I guess I was curious, cause to me what I'm having there is one food, since it's meant to be served over rice.

I'll admit the bread is just sort of laying on top though.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
We are brothers then.
as long as you like pineapple on pizza, we're good

okay if I sat down to dinner with You Vi, I would likely ask you - mind you I'd not be trying to be offensive, I'd just ask you "what is this and how am I supposed to eat it?"

I've lived with myself my whole life (mostly) so I've had to deal with all kinds of reactions to me being the way I am, so I kinda just like to get out in front of it when having new foods... at least that way I'm not sitting there for 10 minutes pulling it apart into piles

M. Virion

Citizen
Honestly Dee I really don't have any hangups about requiring people eat things in a certain way.

If you wanted piles of food I may find it fascinating or interesting but I'd gladly offer you any tool you required to do so. =)

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
it's honestly a thing I've been working on. I'm honestly a lot better about it. But the deep set ones are there to stay, so new foods are great because I can set a behavior pattern for myself now... instead of eating every meal like its a tv dinner

M. Virion

Citizen
Understandable!

Well if I ever have the chance to treat you to some nice etouffee, I'll be sure to get your rice on the side so you can experiment with it at any pace you'd like.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Every time I see you post food from whatever that place is, I see the fact that they serve it on those basic foam plates and think "okay that food clearly [does things that gets flagged by the swear filter here]".

M. Virion

Citizen
Lol, definitely does. Despite the lack of marketing they do really well considering they've expanded into a successful local chain.

They've got around 14 locations, including 2 out of state, and a few several hours out from Indy in a few of the larger towns (Muncie, Ft. Wayne, etc.)

Helps that the food is delicious and cheap.

That whole plate is less than $11. That's a half and half order and extra bread.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If you don't mind me asking, what's the name of that restaurant? My wife and I travel past Indy whenever we go to visit her family, and she also has an aunt we visit in Ft Wayne.

M. Virion

Citizen
Yats Cajun Creole.

The Fort Wayne location is in Jefferson Pointe if you're familiar with that area at all.

There's about 8 Indy/Indy suburb locations.

Also in FW, I'd highly recommend Ziano's. It's my favorite Italian place, and the garlic bread is to DIE for.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Problem with cajun food, a lot of it looks and smells delicious. But I'm a total wimp when it comes to spicy foods. Like, I love the taste of buffalo wings but I'm crying and begging for mercy with most places normal wings. I'd hate to see my reaction to more cajun/creole style food.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I learned a new thing about Dee!

There are some cases where I prefer food separate, but only if it's something where the texture will be affected, like putting piping hot meat on a salad and it wilts some of the greens. Or crispy chicken on top of sauce that will get it soggy. I mean, I'll still eat it, but.

M. Virion

Citizen
IMG_20230924_152010402_HDR~3.jpg

Sword lesbians.

Top Bottom