He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The new Skeleton Warriors remind me of something...

53242299200_462da0986b_o.jpg

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Revealed the crossover with TMNT figures. Lookin really cool!

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Kind of tangential, but long-standing MotU forum He-Man.org is shutting down next Tuesday.

Even though forum traffic has slowed over the past few years, the Org forums still remain massive in size. As a result, it has become cost prohibitive to continue funding this site's operations.

I have made this community my extended family for over two decades and most of my deepest friendships were made through these forums. I was also able to pursue a lot of professional opportunities surrounding Masters of the Universe and I was fortunate enough to share those with many other fans so they could also participate creatively in MOTU and POP. From the 200X comic series, to the BCI DVDs, to work with the Four Horsemen, Super7 & Mattel on statues, action figures, and more, it has been a privilege and an honor to have been a part of what I feel is one of the most magical and endearing properties in existence.

I suspect many of you feel the same way about your time here. The He-Man and She-Ra fandom is so amazing and many of you have supported your fellow fans in their time of need. Over the years we have had a number of incredible moderators and admins who have worked thanklessly to help maintain these forums, and we have had tens of thousands of users past and present who have enjoyed these forums. Many of us learned from each other which allowed us to gain a greater appreciation of fandom across the world.

Some of you have been here since the mailing list days in the mid-90s where you then migrated over to Adam Tyner's forums which continued to grow and flourish. But no matter the length of time you have spent here, I want to thank all of you for your patronage and for being a part of one of the best communities online.

I hope your future is bright, and I wish all of you Good Journey!
tbgrin.gif

Val Staples
JVS3
He-Man.Org Owner

I wish I could be more surprised, but their toy archive has been missing for years, and their forum software has been broken for even longer. Still, as a twenty-year somewhat-active member, I'm sad to see it go. ☹️

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Holy cow, I used to check that a lot the 2002 Motu times. Gosh dang, it's been over two decades. Shame that it's closing. Would that the Motu comics were a bigger success for Val Staples then.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That sucks. I never really used the forums, but I visited the other parts of the site regularly when they were still around, and hoped they would return.

I'm kind of surprised that use has dwindled so much with so much happening with the brand in recent years.

Still, as someone who's had to downsize The Mega Man Network due to costs, I can appreciate where they must be coming from. 😿

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
More MOTU/Turtle reveals with the back of the package:

Teela and a surprise pack in Build-A-Figure.

-ZacWilliam, like that build figure combo

electricidad

Citizen
Watch your local Targets. Clearance time appears to be now. I snapped up Slush Head, Ram Man and Clawful. $9.89 each.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
For those who want an extra wall or outpost for Grayskull or something, that Timmee Toys Battle Mountain that so many use as Masters of the Universe backdrop is finally being made in Olive Drab. Not the right color, still, but a green base will make any custom work so much easier.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
For those who want an extra wall or outpost for Grayskull or something, that Timmee Toys Battle Mountain that so many use as Masters of the Universe backdrop is finally being made in Olive Drab. Not the right color, still, but a green base will make any custom work so much easier.
1702850790505.png

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So I saw that Ross had the new Castle Greyskull for $25. To be honest I was quite tempted, but I don't think that it will work for my 200X series collection.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Origins Talon Fighter and Point Dread is down to $15 on Amazon right now.

-ZacWilliam, I do not like spending money on myself this close to the holidays but that was too good to pass as I've been wanting it for my Origins Greyskull since it dropped.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I did wind up grabbing a green Battle Mountain, as I was able to do it with reward points only. Not a perfect match to Grayskull, as expected, but honestly, for backgrounds I think I will leave it exactly as-is, this contrasts really well with the figures and doesn't look out of place at all...

53413418824_f20e13301a_o.jpg

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Found and picked up Mouse-Jaw today.

Confirmed my worst fears. That being this line is going to kill my wallet, because he's freaking awesome.

The Metal-Boto parts are all compatible with him as well, which is honestly really nice since it means if you weren't getting all the build a figure pieces you don't actually have any wasted accessories.

IMG_20240106_222825075~3.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom