He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
2 of them, if i'm not mistaken
Three, I think? I seem to recall a female one, but I'm not sure if that was just a later addition for Classics or something.

Yeah, no. Looked it up, and Granita was a third in the cartoon and was going to get a figure, but Mattel apparently decided that three figures with the same gimmick was one too many.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I like it when things work out where both of our half remembered knowledge is correct. you were right that there were 3 and I was right that there weren't lol

now I want her to get a cameo in the princesses of power movie ..get on it netflix

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I made this BEFORE I saw the owlbear scene in the new movie. I was right!

53083824027_b77417dda0_o.jpg

Skeletor looking for Moss Man, like everyone else on the internet...

53084389641_b4c10077fe_o.jpg

53084885898_cbcfe9dba1_o.jpg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Was at a new comic book store this weekend and saw Origins Roton for the first time. But they wanted $70 and that wasn't happening.

Today I went by the Walmart in Bristol, Ct and they had 9 Rotons in the Clearance isle for $10 each. Absolutely snagged one.

-ZacWilliam, also grabbed Origins Leach for $9

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I love the new Leech, despite no 'pump' on the back, he's an improvement in every way over my original. And he's a better frog than Frog Monger.

diamondgirl

Citizen
I'm going to watch "Masters of the Universe: Revolution" when it comes out, but why does it take so long these days for them to make 10 episodes. I don't think it comes out until late 2024 of next year.

In the days of Filmation they could crank out 65 episodes in a matter of months, without the aid of the computers they have today. I think back then they had to actually draw the animation cells frame-by-frame. I'm not familiar with the process of rotoscoping but it sounds like alot more work than having the luxury today of using software animation tools and packages.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So Origins Lady Slither has been dated for release on Mattel Creations for the 12th. Many MotU content creators already got a sample figure in hand.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Also Mattel is holding a fan vote for the next big MotU crowdfunding project. You get to vote for two between.

A Filmation Attack Trak

The Classic Fright Zone Playset

The Doom Tower (Filmation Hordak’s Tower)

A Horde Crawler Tank

or a Brand new Snakes Lair playset for the Snake men
Link to the survey below with pictures of each.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I do like it my self but I’d rather have the playsets. That Doom Tower looks great. And having a true Snakes Lair for the Snake Men themselves would give each faction a base set.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I wish there had been more interest in my area for he-man stuff, my trus and walmarts are clearing everything and we were already at least 2 waves behind in every line anyway. Revelations stopped at the greyskull box and I've seen one two-bad ... the pegs are full of sunmen at walmart and I'm just here like... well no Catra and frosta for me :cry:

Top Bottom