He-Man, and also the Masters of the Universe

MrBlud

Citizen
Ramentoy is apparently doing “Not Dolph” sculpts and they do look better than the standard (though it’d be hard to look worse)
5FDC8966-CDA9-4F84-ABB2-BA2752B769C2.jpeg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Just found out this exists.

I can't seem to find much about him, though. Anyone know if he's going to be a retailer exclusive or anything?

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
my tru hasn't got in anything new since the greyskull box, and walmarts seem stuck on the beastman wave ... man 48 cnd seems rough .... but muscle mommy...

I'll take my chances at retail, that s/h charge makes it just not worth it.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Given that site mentions ANOTHER character showing up in a hypothetical season 4...it kind of sounds like it would have started "adapting" the DC comics sorta. (VERY loosely. Looking at the broad strokes of the plan.)

For those who don't know, in the comics, "Despara" turned out to be Adora...aka She-Ra!

I'm pretty sure there was a toy, way back when, too.

I imagine THIS series' version of She-Ra would have looked VERY different.

I mean, the DC comics even had He-Man come to Earth...in order to fight a evil Orko in a crossover with the Justice League, but still.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
At least it would have been a SENSICAL transition to wandering around new york city (cause let's face it, it's always new york city.) and the article seemed to hint that there would have been equal time on eternia (I typed equestria three time here, yikes.) with the B group.

Tis a shame, I truly did have fun watching this. A skeletor that was actually competent and won? Very much appreciated.

Top Bottom