Not cool.

Anyway, I found these at Target today.

2C5BCC38-D024-4E7D-AC11-E4FF0DBA8AC0.jpeg

Now the team is complete!

199D1A83-5E52-4D67-879F-350B6BE7DDEA.jpeg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My mom is on her deathbed and my brother told me the other day that he is done with 2022 and ready to go to 2023. I quickly reviewed the pattern in my head. If I can't go to 2019, I'ma just stick with 2022 as long as I can. Pattern says 2023 is worse.

I'm not sure if we are out of 2020, YET!!

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
I'm going to go ahead and assume the only way to get the special feature discs in that ultimate collection set is by buying that ultimate collection set?

Which kinda sucks, because I'd love to have them, but holy hell 200+ bucks is a bit much...

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I'm going to go ahead and assume the only way to get the special feature discs in that ultimate collection set is by buying that ultimate collection set?

Which kinda sucks, because I'd love to have them, but holy hell 200+ bucks is a bit much...
Appears to be. I already had the other 3 movies in 4K but figured I'd want it enough to spend the $100 (if you preordered it) to get the special features. Ended up cancelling my regular preorder for Afterlife as a result.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
I don't have any of them in 4K (Mostly because my PS4 Pro didn't like talking to my LG TV in order to do 4K) So that part would work well for me. The sad thing is I couldn't pre-order it as I wasn't sure I'd have the money. (I'm sadly not the awesome Caldwin who can just drop money on something whenever he wants it seems. :p) So I passed, and now of course I see the set going for 200+

:/

TM2-Megatron

Citizen
Right now I think the set is sold out most places, and it was produced in only limited quantities. There's some call from fans for Sony to reissue more copies, though. Haven't heard whether they will or not yet. If they do, the price should drop back down to more reasonable levels

I pre-ordered mine for $99 CDN, even though I already had the first 2 films in 4K already. Not only does this newer set have many more special features, but they also include the original theatrical audio mix in addition to the usual Atmos/etc.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
It may have a single player story mode where your squad is AI controlled.

I'd love it if there was a level of customizability wth your playable Ghostbuster.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
These kind of games always have a single play mode: the quality of the AI will determine if it's viable to play alone. Back 4 blood failed at this: the very first campaign mission is incompletable without human players because the AI is just... so ******* bad. Like: make a mod removing the other 3 characters because you're playing alone anyway.

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
As far as I'm aware, Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th, Evolve, and other such asynchronous games did not in fact have a single player mode.

spikeriley

Citizen
It may have a single player story mode where your squad is AI controlled.

I'd love it if there was a level of customizability wth your playable Ghostbuster.

This is from the same company who made Friday The 13th: The Game and Predator: Hunting Ground, so no single player.

Top Bottom