Florida, Florida, Florida

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I think it might be time to build a wall at the southern border (of Georgia and Alabama).

Covert Agent Rodimal

Citizen
Here ya go

Attachments

• bugsbunny-florida.gif
    bugsbunny-florida.gif
    192.3 KB · Views: 62

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Whose turn is it going to be to hold the Florida hot potato when we finally get Bugs Bunny'd for real again?

How about France? They haven't had a turn yet.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Just set it adrift for a while. Either the swampbillies will come out and eat everyone, or Disney will finally take over the entire state. Either way's an improvement at this point.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Baby, shark is doing the boo-hoo?

And Florida proves itself to be a whole other strange world...

Alligators now have to deal with Florida's sh*t too..

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That many bites means it was probably a bull. Florida may be the shark bite capital of the world but most of our sharks aren't aggressive. It's mostly blacktips and spinners making our stats look bad, and they're not aggressive either, just a little too hyper for anyone's good. They don't always look where they're going, and when they bump into something they bite it.

But we do have bulls. Screw bulls. They are genuinely mean.

NovaSaber

Citizen

House Bill 999 would "ban state colleges and universities from using funds to 'promote, support, or maintain any programs or campus activities that espouse diversity, equity, or inclusion [DEI] or Critical Race Theory rhetoric.' The bill would also give the state's board of governors the ability to remove 'any major or minor that is based on or otherwise utilizes pedagogical methodology associated with Critical Theory,'" CBS News added.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I went to college here not too long ago. No one made me take a single class that could be construed as being related to DEI or ESG or Critical Race Theory or any other kind of Critical Theory. I'm sure it's out there somewhere but I would have to have gone out of my way to encounter it. They didn't make me do it.

But higher education is the only institution left in the state that still has some purple in it, so it too must be remade in accordance with the revolution. Whatever this revolution is.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Have they ever actually figured out what Critical Race Theory even means, or is it still just a buzzword for "just let us be openly racist again"? I lose track sometimes in the constant stream of hateful bullshit.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
As used by educators: it's the concept that there is a fundamental level of bias in government institutions and systems and teaches you the individual to see and be aware of this bias.

As used by republicans: blatant excuse for xenophobia.

They don't even know what "woke" means. If one syllable confuses them, I can't even imagine the mental strife 8 is causing them.

NovaSaber

Citizen
DeathSantis actually did define "woke" more or less correctly; he's just awful enough to be openly against it anyway.

Top Bottom