CoffeeHorse Goes on an Adventure

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not that I noticed. It's bizarre. I noticed the busted wheel as soon as I tried rolling through the first hotel parking lot. Then while we were waiting to check in I noticed the trail of tire bits the remaining wheel was leaving all over the lobby.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Welp. I'm sick. It began Tuesday. Let's document how long this lasts.

This is kinda exciting. I didn't think any of those hotels were anywhere near Bubonic Inn tier but maybe we have a contender after all. Give me your best shot.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Kind of an odd thing to be excited about. I would say "get well soon," but that doesn't seem to be what you're going for here.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My throat is incredibly swollen and I keep forgetting how to swallow. It is not painful when I manage to do it. There is no pain whatsoever. I just try to swallow and there's not even a twitch. The brain sends a signal and the muscles don't remember whose job it is to respond so nobody does. Very weird. Breathing is thankfully entirely unobstructed.

Still, so far I've had worse from a worse hotel.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They might not even be able to take my temperature without their thermometers malfunctioning. It's happened a couple times when accompanying my dad to his appointments. I truly have some kind of technology killing aura.

Last night sucked but nothing is worse today. Breathing is still completely clear.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
All better now. It was boring. Soon after the last post it became just a tickle, and it stuck around the whole rest of the time.

Now that that's over I can safely say the Bubonic Inn remains undefeated. We had three contenders here and all fell short.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20220708_113414.jpg

Good morning.

This is what they call a large macchiato. I expected it to be bigger.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This got me wondering if something like that already existed, and I found out that Dunkin' Donuts (screw the stupid rename) makes caffeinated cereal now. I really should have noticed before now, but it debuted in 2020 so I guess I must have been distracted.

Obviously I must find a box and give you my full report.

I finally found a box.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That totally isn't on my low potassium diet. lol. But congratulations!

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Was milk or coffee creamer used? THAT’S the important question! Or did you double dip and use coffee on your coffee cereal?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I started with milk, but the marshmallows basically turn the milk into coffee creamer. Kinda cool if you're into that.

It was okay. It is flavored with coffee concentrate, and does contain a trivial amount of caffeine. But for me the marshmallows are completely not necessary. If you need milk and cream and sugar and caramel and whipped cream and cinnamon and sprinkles and junk in your coffee you'd like this. It works. But I like extra dark roast, and this definitely doesn't taste like that.

I'll try it again tomorrow. Maybe I'll get used to the sugar. Or pick the marshmallows out. We'll see.

Top Bottom