CoffeeHorse Goes on an Adventure

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My dad has this whole week off from anything medical. I thought that meant I'd have an actual week to myself, but he decided he wants to visit family before things start up again, and nobody thinks it's a good idea for him to travel alone so guess who's chaperoning?

We're leaving now and won't get back until Sunday night. I'll be blogging the experience here to keep me happy. Yay for smartphones. I barely touch mine normally but now I have a reason.

*squeaky voice* "Why is this in Allsparkle?"​

I dunno. Pipp would approve.

And if the hotels suck I get to make jokes only Allsparklers will understand...

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Rest stop #1

20220607_130406.jpg

I found the best vending machine!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
First hotel was the wrong place. Second hotel... we're not sure. The server failed and nobody knows what's going on anymore.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My suitcase is a piece of junk. One wheel is about to fall off. The other one just had a tire disintegrate.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The hotel had a nice looking restaurant and still advertises it but it closed for some reason.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My scanner died but yes. That has to happen now. He'll do all the right poses but for some reason the energy just won't be the same.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20220608_074242.jpg

I found the breakfast buffet. Paid extra for this.

At least I can finally get some water. The vending machine is broken so I couldn't get it before.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
20220608_074333.jpg

I found another coffee machine! I hope this is stronger than the stuff in my room.

Top Bottom