Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This got me wondering if something like that already existed, and I found out that Dunkin' Donuts (screw the stupid rename) makes caffeinated cereal now. I really should have noticed before now, but it debuted in 2020 so I guess I must have been distracted.

Obviously I must find a box and give you my full report.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
why the hell is every social media site trying to recreate the features of forums

JUST START USING FORUMS AGAIN YOU ******* IMBECILES

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It's the fleeting demographic rule. Everything old becomes new and marketable again if you wait long enough because consumers have the attention span of a fruit fly.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think it's just account fatigue. People want the features of forums, without having to create an account for each thing they're interested in. One Facebook account gets you into all your Facebook groups. One Reddit account gets you into all your subreddits.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
And the groups are easy to start, and the platforms love having everyone under one ad-revenue-generating roof.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
counterpoint at least on forums you can't get banned because 'oh you've posted on this other forum and we ban everyone who has ever posted there' because your posting history isn't carried over from forum to forum

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Don’t insult crabs like that. They are essential to maintaining ecological balance by reducing organic waste material . All social media does is produce shit on an exponential scale

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sometimes I feel weird about eating meat in front of my critters, but as far as I can tell they suspect nothing.

Top Bottom