Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
You jest, but your suggestion of putting the word "Storm" at the front of the name instead of the back just inspired me to think of another name possibility for this Seeker (just in case it does turn out to be more of a blue than purple in-person): "Stormfront".

Stormfront's a cool name.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Just saying if a red Seeker can be named Red Wing, then why can’t a blue one get the name Blue Jacket?
Because hardly anyone in the world would get the reference? "Redwing" at least ties into references about the character's physical design for most people ignorant of any other references the name might have but I can't see any seekers wearing any "jackets".

Last edited:

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
i haven't seen any Bumblebee's on Cybertron either.

Also Bluestreak has nothing to do with blue and "talking a bluestreak" is a human idiom.

Like, you could go on for hours on the "These names wouldn't exist on Cybertron" rabbit hole. Just assume they're translated for us dumbo squishies and call it a day.

Kup

Citizen
Because hardly anyone in the world would get the reference? "Redwing" at least ties into references admit the character's physical design for most people ignorant of any other references the name might have but I can't see any seekers wearing any "jackets".
Oh I know. I should have put a /s at the end.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There's listings for animated Bumblebee next year.
Oh boy, can't wait to see how they're gonna G1-ifiy Animated Bumbl--OH WAIT!

Movietoy_legacyofbumblebee_classic.jpg

TF2010-toy_Deluxe_Bumblebee.jpg

Basically like these, but with one stripe instead of two (and no jet ski, of course).

😛

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Whereas a Wasp-ified G1-ified de-Animated version of Animated Bumblebee would not just be a variation of G1 Bumblebee...

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Eh, Bumblebee’s a pillar of transformers at this point. I’m more surprised he doesn’t get a mainline deluxe toy every few years or so.

Last edited:

Top Bottom