Buzzworthy Bumblebee - the "everything goes" toyline

Dake

Citizen
Instead of a titan; just a giant box with seven seekers.

No joke, this would be an instant buy from me. And honestly, I think it would do pretty well in general. I can't believe they haven't done a six-pack or something at least - put it on Amazon and Pulse, see what happens.

Skip the Rainmakers for now since we at least have them in the Siege mold, but all those cool mix-and-match prototype jets? I'm all in.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Is he tempted depending on how the colors came out. If they look like the Siege 3 pack, pass. If they put a little effort, I’m in.

Nevermore

Citizen
So the 1-Step Starscream and Prowl packaging refreshes have been released both in the Philippines and the US:

Buzzworthy 1-Step Starscream Prowl Philippines.jpgBuzzworthy 1-Step Starscream Prowl US.jpegBuzzworthy 1-Step Prowl US.jpeg

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I got my Origins Jazz in today from Pulse. I'm honestly impressed, a few joints are REALLY tight, but unlike any other Jazz I have, all the limbs stay on without trouble and it goes into either mode solidly. Just for that alone I'm making this 'my' shelf Jazz, since my nephew is obsessed with the RTS one and POTP has both the Smokeout labels, and his legs fall off if touched.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I got him this week and have not had the opportunity to open due to work, etc. Can't wait to check it out.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's the lively proportions that do it for me. The budget used to be a lot higher but it didn't buy proportions like that. These things used to have stick figure limbs attached to oversized torsos and we thought they were good because the details and articulation were there. We didn't know what we didn't have.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
That was sort of the impression I had. I wish I had a transforming skateboard for him (no, I don't have the Armada minicon one and I don't know if it would fit, though it DID have a post on top...). His wrists and foot pegs would make for a lot of options.

Then again, origins Bumblebee was the only one who could hold the Earthrise bazooka AS a bazooka, so it could be that the shellforming aspect has allowed them more leeway with the Robot Mode articulation and integrity. Like how Big Convoy for a long time was one of the few Primes that could hold his Matrix properly.

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The next fan-vote 3-pack should be for three Seekers from the Earthrise molds. I'd love a Sunstorm, Slipstream, and the unreleased Jungle-y one or Blackout.

That was sort of the impression I had. I wish I had a transforming skateboard for him (no, I don't have the Armada minicon one and I don't know if it would fit, though it DID have a post on top...). His wrists and foot pegs would make for a lot of options.
I've mulled a custom Turbo Board Twins thing out of two Soundbarriers, or maybe a Soundbarrier and a Slitherfang. Just one might not be long enough for a good stance.

Shockwave 75

Citizen
I got my Origins Jazz in today from Pulse. I'm honestly impressed, a few joints are REALLY tight, but unlike any other Jazz I have, all the limbs stay on without trouble and it goes into either mode solidly. Just for that alone I'm making this 'my' shelf Jazz, since my nephew is obsessed with the RTS one and POTP has both the Smokeout labels, and his legs fall off if touched.
I found one at TRU here in Canada the other day. He's really cool! And he looks great alongside Origin Bumblebee.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
If only Wheeljack (and Spinister) had won the Siege fan poll instead of Mirage and Impactor. We could have had a Cybertronian-altmoded Siege Wheeljack.

Top Bottom