Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
When a vacuum cleaner starts smoking, it's time for a new one, right?
Depends on the vacuum. There's a few that use a belt drive for the agitator drum, and if that get bound up with hair, it will smoke a belt. That's a relatively easy fix. If the smoke is coming out of the motor itself, then, yeah, it's toast.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
(wipes the sweat from brow) I'm beat, I spent about 3 hours mowing the lawn and ended up with two garden sacks plus a binliner full of garden waste, then I haven't really trimmed it properly for a while, only strimmed it and left the cuttings in the grass to help the lawn grow over the bold patches, so now its a case of hoping it stays healthy, but then this summer has been a bit of a wash out with a LOT of rain and the forecast is saying a chance of rain tomorow, but also more later in the week, so, at least its done for now!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, it's been raining an awful lot over here too. Haven't done nearly as much yard work as I should.

Random: I've always been one to get jealous easily, but the other day it hit me just how unreasonable I am sometimes. A Mariah Carey song was playing (not a Christmas song, at least), and I instantly felt the jealousy hit. It doesn't even have anything to do with TMM. In high school, I found out that my crush thought of her as an ideal beauty.

A crush from over 20yrs ago, which amounted to absolutely nothing. Unless you count occasional dreams about him and one of my other old crushes. Those usually amount to nothing, too. XD

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Had a dream three of my teeth were black.

What does this mean

Darkness is desending upon the land? Or you had to much black coloured sweets!!

I had a bit of a dream last night but I can't really recall it in any detail aside from being chased by something big and it likes flesh, going down a steep slope and yelling for some other people in front to run, and no I didn't watch Jpark resently or any of the sequels!!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Yeah, it's been raining an awful lot over here too. Haven't done nearly as much yard work as I should.

Random: I've always been one to get jealous easily, but the other day it hit me just how unreasonable I am sometimes. A Mariah Carey song was playing (not a Christmas song, at least), and I instantly felt the jealousy hit. It doesn't even have anything to do with TMM. In high school, I found out that my crush thought of her as an ideal beauty.

A crush from over 20yrs ago, which amounted to absolutely nothing. Unless you count occasional dreams about him and one of my other old crushes. Those usually amount to nothing, too. XD

*bats eyes at TMM*

Hey, big sexy!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Mortal men and women protecting your own world. In the end, there can be only one.

(Lightning begins blowing stuff up around the place and shattering windows)

Born to be kings, Princes of the Universe

I just watched the first ep of the live action One piece and honestly, its pretty good, sure its not a one to one adaption but the way they gone about it, is pretty good and honestly, I like the live action Luffy actor better than the anime English dub VA, any time I hear the VA for Luffy, I can't help but feel that it doesn't work for Luffy and it sticks out like a sore thumb

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Deja vu: the sensation you are doing something you have done before.

Deja vu: the sensation you are doing something you have done before.

Top Bottom