Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I appreciate the place that has my laptop for being communicative with me but lmao HP sent them the wrong keyboard replacement.

Honestly considering they have the replacement charger port (idk if they've replaced it yet or if they're waiting to do both at once), I was half tempted to tell them to forgot the keyboard repair but considering they've likely already contacted HP about the whole 'wrong part' thing .

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I mean like I've said, this really ain't comparable to the car thing because they are at least being communicative with me about stuff, as opposed to the car repair place where we had to call them, they'd blatantly lie to us, etc.

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
It's hot outside.
you're in florida and it's august. water is wet
Yes, but he imune to sunlight and he only feeds on numbers, thou he fears when they spell out Stake!
raiden freaked out.gif

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Geeze! Who let in the spam bots?

Dogs, maybe?

Just one more day to go and then I can take a week off work and relax and unwinde a bit, mainly chill at home, thou I got a chore to do on Monday weather depending which is mow the lawns, they are very much overgrown by UK standards and with all of the resent rain, I'm not surprised, hell it bucketed down yesterday evening but then it cleared up for the most part in the morning, but when I went to work, I noted after locking my bike up, it been raining on one side of town while the other was uneffected and the distance between home and where I work is less than a mile, but then that is normal English weather, WEIRD!!!

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I don't believe this. Yu-Gi-Oh cards seem bigger and this isn't me only going off memories from when I was smaller as a kid, I last saw some of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards like a week ago

What the hell.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'm not at home right now, so I can't take a picture to prove it, but yeah, Yugioh cards are noticeably smaller. Irritated a lot of people at my local card shop because they couldn't reuse the same card sleeves and had to buy them all new.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Yeah, learned Yugioh cards are smaller when I tried to order some card albums online. Maybe it's just the card layout that makes them seem bigger than they are with the ridiculous amount of text on YGO cards vs all the empty space usually on Pokemon. It's not a huge difference that you'd be able to tell without putting them next to each other, mind you.
e24e12.png
13124.png

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
If it's smoking when empty, yeah. Don't want the dust catching fire.
Could try a repair shop if it's a good one.

Top Bottom