G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Masterforce takes place at a point in time before protoform technology exists yet.

Basically, they are the husband-and-wife duo who, together, serve as the second-in-command of the Earth-based Decepticons in the series. They are also Godmasters bonded to two very powerful Transtectors (a tank and a jet) that combine together to form the mighty Decepticon named Overlord.

Who is first-in-command of the Earth-based Decepticons? Is it Dark Nova?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Lady Mega and Lord Giga said they gave birth to all the godmasters.

So does that mean Hydra and Buster, the godmaster brothers, are their sons?

And is godmaster Optimus Prime their offspring as well?

I don’t think there’s anything special about Ginrai. He was not destined to become godmaster Ginrai. Anyone who happened to find the semi-truck and put on the bracelets would have become a godmaster.

You or I could have become godmasters if we got in that truck first and put on those bracelets.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Who is first-in-command of the Earth-based Decepticons? Is it Dark Nova?
Dark Nova doesn't appear in any Transformers cartoon. The leader of Decepticons in Masterforce is Devil Z (that "Z" is pronounced like "Zed" rather than "Zee").

Lady Mega and Lord Giga said they gave birth to all the godmasters.
They're speaking metaphorically. They had sort of paternal complex in which they see the other Godmasters as their children because of a lie told to them by Devil Z.

Said lie was that all of the Godmasters' Transtectors were originally one entity that split apart into multiple components from the biggest one, like a creature giving birth to its offspring. The biggest one became the two Transtectors that combine to form Overlord, which are the ones that Giga and Mega bonded to. Since they bonded with "parent" Godmaster Transtectors, they see all the others as their metaphorical "offspring".

But this was actually all a lie. The Godmaster Transtectors were all originally separate entities from the start, never one whole. Devil Z told them this lie to entice Giga and Mega and prey upon their strong sense of family, as the pair view the other Decepticons as their surrogate family to whom they act as the surrogate parents.

I don’t think there’s anything special about Ginrai. He was not destined to become godmaster Ginrai. Anyone who happened to find the semi-truck and put on the bracelets would have become a godmaster.

You or I could have become godmasters if we got in that truck first and put on those bracelets.
Ginrai was the one chosen by destiny because, unlike all the other people who tried (and failed) to drive the truck, Ginrai has a strong sense of justice and a righteous spirit deep within his heart. Typical anime hero type stuff. Lots of anime feature these kinds of "righteous youth chosen by fate" heroes.

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
"Y'ever just... feel bad for Robot Hitler? I know I do!"
jim boberts.png

dammit blot beat me to it

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Who is Devil Z? I know he is the emperor of the Destrons. But who is he in relation to the rest of the G1 Transformers Universe (eg. Megatron, Primus, Dark Nova, Unicron, etc.)?

Will Ginrai eventually replace Metalhawk as leader of the Cybertrons?

Why is Japanese G1 calling the Autobots Cybertrons and the Decepticons Destrons? Aren’t they the same things?

Lady Mega is very hot and sexy!

Does Minerva come of age in this shiow?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Who is Devil Z? I know he is the emperor of the Destrons. But who is he in relation to the rest of the G1 Transformers Universe (eg. Megatron, Primus, Dark Nova, Unicron, etc.)?
The show never properly goes into Devil Z's backstory, so it's never really explained. A video that was released after the series ended tried to explain his origin, saying that he's a super-energy being from the far reaches of the universe, but that was still pretty vague.

It wasn't until 2018 that a true origin for him was finally made: Back when the Quintessons ruled Cybertron and enslaved the Cybertronians millions of years ago, the Quintessons were in possession of the Matrix. Since the Matrix takes the windom and experiences of its wielder and turns them into a powerful energy, the wisdom and experiences it took from the Quintessons created an evil energy within the Matrix. When the Cybertronians revolted against the Quintessons and kicked them off Cybertron, they took the Matrix back from the Quintessons and dumped out the evil energy that had been built up within it. This evil energy was cast out to the far reaches of the universe. However, the evil energy persisted, and over the millennia it evolved into a lifeform, creating Devil Z. He swore vengeance upon the universe for being discarded, stole the Godmaster Transtectors from the factory that built them, and hid them deep within the Earth so that they could absorb the power of two other energies hidden within the planet: Zodiac (the energy of the cosmos) and Angolmois Energy (the energy of the Earth itself). Devil Z also absorbed these two powers, with his true name revealed to be "Devil Zodiac".

But, again, almost all of that is never actually given in the Masterforce cartoon itself.

Why is Japanese G1 calling the Autobots Cybertrons and the Decepticons Destrons? Aren’t they the same things?
That's just their Japanese names.

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Blame the Alphabet song using the same tune as Twinkle Twinkle Little Star requiring it to rhyme "Z" with "G", "P", "V", "Cs", and "me".

Otherwise, switching the pronunciation of all of those letters and words to rhyme with "Zed" would end the song with "Next time won't you sing with meds?" :LOL:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I’ve never been interested in having a G1 Optimus Prime toy. I guess because he couldn’t fly and he didn’t have anything special about him (eg. a gimmick like combining into a gestalt). He was just a plain Semi-Truck.

But I must say G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime (aka. Godmaster Ginrai) does seem special, having the engine gimmick, with huge combining power-up cab(s).

Is this G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime as cool as it seems in the Masterforce cartoon, and in the G1 Transformers Marvel Comics?

Top Bottom