Transformers Legacy toyline

Glitch

Citizen
In an ideal world we'd have seen a less hollow Titan class Ark with three modes: robot to ship to base, moving turrets, gun/weapon attachment and a separate voyager class Mainframe/Teletraan One figure, and beyond that weaponizer figures of Omega Spreem, Drillbit and voyager weaponizer Megatron and Galvatron to make G1 Megatron and Energon/Superlink Galvatron.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
In an ideal world we'd have seen a less hollow Titan class Ark with three modes: robot to ship to base, moving turrets, gun/weapon attachment and a separate voyager class Mainframe/Teletraan One figure, and beyond that weaponizer figures of Omega Spreem, Drillbit and voyager weaponizer Megatron and Galvatron to make G1 Megatron and Energon/Superlink Galvatron.
Plus a Notroplex with all the same, fully realised modes as the original, plus its Minicon.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hollowness might not be so bad, if it could be used for figure integration/interaction, but as I recall, the Ark could barely fit a basic class figure, if that.

Glitch

Citizen
Not to mention the hands, gone are the days of Metroplex and Fort Max having fingers, so long electronics, and they have the audacity to add £80 to the price.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
After digging out exploded batteries and restoring the electronics of the Big Millennium Falcon for work
leave the batteries out

I need to go though all my toys and remove the bateries its shocking how many toys come to the shop with corroded batteries

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
After digging out exploded batteries and restoring the electronics of the Big Millennium Falcon for work
leave the batteries out

I need to go though all my toys and remove the bateries its shocking how many toys come to the shop with corroded batteries
I should do the same.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Home come Lio Convoy gets be in this line when he has not shown up a lot in fiction outside Japan?
Because the current Transformers team at Hasbro is made up of people who are fans of the Japanese side of Transformers, and they wanted to make the new toy of him in honor of the 25th anniversary of Beast Wars Second.

Same reason why they made Metalhawk in this line, for the 35th anniversary of Super-God Masterforce.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I do enjoy the look of the TR/Legends PMOP/God Ginrai, but I certainly wouldn't complain about another go at it. One, 'cause I'm greedy and always want more takes on it; two, 'cause I would like another modern go that might actually hold some dynamic poses; and three, one that actually has the core robot would be nice. Hi-Q/Ginrai would also be rad, but I can honestly live without them since I don't think I've ever removed them from my originals.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I would buy a PMOP any day of the week love PMOP best X-mas ever was X-Mas of 88
I even own a JPN with version with armor of PMOP but guess who gets to be on the shelf OG US version
100_4126.JPG

Now mind you this is not the one I had as a kid I played with mine till the arms littraly fell off the hitch broke and I lost a ramp due to "battle damage"
So when I got older I replaced it and gave the other one away

Top Bottom