Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
New In-Hand Images of Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime (14)__scaled_600.jpg
New In-Hand Images of Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime (13)__scaled_600.jpg
New In-Hand Images of Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime (12)__scaled_600.jpg
New In-Hand Images of Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime (59)__scaled_600.jpg
New In-Hand Images of Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime (24)__scaled_600.jpg
New In-Hand Images of Legacy Evolution Commander Armada Optimus Prime (21)__scaled_600.jpg

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
1) Dang, it looks like the 5mm port in the Super Mode hands don't hide away when the hand opens, like Jetfire and some of those guys.

2) Am I the only one hoping the smokestacks are non-removable? I remember that being a bit of a problem on the originals, Bendimus Prime especially, where they didn't even do anything when removed!

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
2) Am I the only one hoping the smokestacks are non-removable? I remember that being a bit of a problem on the originals, Bendimus Prime especially, where they didn't even do anything when removed!
If they're not removable, it gives people less parts to lose. That ensures more complete figures in the future. A good thing! :3

My Armada Deluxe Nemesis never had problems with the forearm blasters falling off. But I recall that my Super Base Powerlinx Prime's forearm blasters fell off plenty.

Dake

Citizen
Dang... I didn't care about the show but loved the PS2 Armada game. I might just have to get new Bendy Prime deluxe.

Reactions: tec

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
One of the early images for Armada Prime DID show his wrist stacks are removable, but share the standard plug size. The stacks could be mounted to the butt plate, leaving other attachments to be put on the wrist ports.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Tow Line is interesting. I don't really know the character, but I do like the mold. I can see myself buying it for use as Junkion combiner bits if nothing else.

Honestly, between him and the Mad Max-esque Terrorcons from RotB, I'm starting to put a whole Planet Junk epic together in my mind. I can picture several different "tribes" of Junkions, each with it's own style. The motorcycle tribe we're most familiar with, a tribe of brightly colored various vehicles like Tow Line here, maybe some air vehicles as a tribe, a group that abandons vehicle modes at all in favor of being more literal piles of junk, etc.

RotB Scourge makes a good Junkion "Evil Ruler" for the tribes to band together and defeat, crowning Wreck-Gar as their new leader.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
1) Dang, it looks like the 5mm port in the Super Mode hands don't hide away when the hand opens, like Jetfire and some of those guys.

The Smokestacks are removable, there's a picture showing them removed but unlike the old Armada verison, this is a 5ml port connection, thus its unlikely to fall off!

Its a shame about the Super mode hands not having the fold away port but I guess the reason why is because of the way the hands are desgined and budget, remember that these hands are also the basic robot mode heels and the joint needs to be able to give us a ankle tilt joint and maintain the body weight!

From what I can tell about Armada OP, it looks like they took the original desgin and made a few improvements on the basic robot mode while also giving us a brand new trailer that not hindered by a motor gimmick and can do pretty much what most modern figures can do, it kind of makes me wonder, what they could do with the Energon OP desgin and its super mode

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Still waiting for the amazing Powermaster Prime redo this team is capable of at this price point.
So much this. Powermaster Prime was the only Optimus I had as a kid, so I've got a lot of nostalgia for him. I never bought the Titans Return version as I didn't really feel it was quite there, design wise, but the way that the current design team has impressed me, I would love to see their take o. it.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
So much this. Powermaster Prime was the only Optimus I had as a kid, so I've got a lot of nostalgia for him. I never bought the Titans Return version as I didn't really feel it was quite there, design wise, but the way that the current design team has impressed me, I would love to see their take o. it.

If they were to do a new Power Master Op, they'll likely do a new God Bomber, if they are doing God Bomber again, I hope they make it a Weaponizer type bot

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'd like a Powermaster Prime that looked like the Comic design. He used the body most there and that head is pretty distinct.

-ZacWilliam, corse I also would like a Comic scale Fort Max and Scorponok

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
-ZacWilliam, corse I also would like a Comic scale Fort Max and Scorponok
In an ideal world, we would have gotten the following:
  • Titan class figures of Fort Max and Scorponok based on their cartoon appearances (with Fort being a new mold instead of a mediocre retool of a mediocre Metroplex)
  • Commander class figures of Fort Max and Scorponok based on their western comic appearances (and preferably as tall as Commander class Siege Jetfire)
  • Retools of the Commander class figures as Grand Max and Black Zarak (since those two were canonically smaller than Fort Max and Scorponok in their cartoon appearances)

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
God Ginrai/Power Master Optimus with Apex armour would have to be commander class for Power Master OP and a seperate God Bomber in the voyager scale because other wise, it be a disaster to do it all in one and keep to the commander price point!

Top Bottom