Transformers Legacy toyline

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So why did Hasbro not use the name"Lio Convoy" for the other Leo Prime toys before the trademark issue?
Because back when those toys came out, Hasbro was run by different people, who preferred to use their own westernized names instead of those that were used in Japan.

Last edited:

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Poor Broadside first has a toy most don't like being a brick then an awful showing in Carnage in C Minor
Then despite having some cool features in the TR version his jet mode gets shafted
One day buddy one day

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I'll be honest, $100 is tempting; but the fact I'll need an upgrade kit and also that I'd have to find some place to put him is a bit of a downer.

Still, having the four colony world leaders would be cool.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
You're not wrong about the upgrade kit. I can't wait until the DNA kit comes in. Those hands and Drillbit are going to be the icing on the cake.
Maybe the price will be even lower in the future, but a hundo is still really good.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Tarn. I’m 50/50 on him. Awesome character. Toy execution eh. I could see a potential for a heavy remold into Armada Scavenger though. For me it’s the legs and the gold knee caps that don’t fold or slide down or anything. Just kind of there. The tank has lots of options for weapons mounting though.
B697D3B0-E7A0-4B9E-A571-3D4B32029C1C.jpeg

Leo Prime is about everything I hoped this toy could be. I never got the Beast Wars figure back in the day and he was always just outside of my price range on aftermarket. Glad this guy finally got a good version of him released.
5F3C6A15-1511-4DC5-BDDD-1B2528C697DE.jpeg

Twincast. The figure a lot of us have wanted after every Blaster release. As much as I wanted TR Blaster to be repainted, I’m glad they saved it for this. Now if only his cassettes could get the love that Soundwave’s get.
969327FF-B1AF-46D9-AEB3-ADE365229E8A.jpeg

Metalhawk. I was super excited for this dude. I love the amount of effort that Hasbro did to get the remold of this based off of the bot mode. But he just feels and looks plane in person. That gold chest just seems meh. And it’s pretty on for screen accurate. I was slightly disappointed once I opened him. Glad I got him though.
9443392F-5F4C-4154-845C-A1D43BEA5885.jpeg

Glitch

Citizen
Metalhawk is bland, a silver sword/guns and some extra deco on the gold would have been nice.

Dake

Citizen
Metalhawk. I was super excited for this dude. I love the amount of effort that Hasbro did to get the remold of this based off of the bot mode. But he just feels and looks plane in person. That gold chest just seems meh. And it’s pretty on for screen accurate. I was slightly disappointed once I opened him. Glad I got him though.

This is what I've thought since pics first surfaced. That huge expanse of gold plastic seemed kind of dull, but I'd hoped something was being lost to the camera. Oh well, Reprolabels will probably come up with something.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
More pictures are out of Armada Prime. It’s like, my wallet says no, my brain says “wait for repaint”…but I’ll be dipped if it doesn’t look gorgeous.

Worth noting the image source did some minor updating by adding red to the super mode eyes and the gold to the small bot toes.

Top Bottom