Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection - Transformers: Legacy subline at Walmart

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Hasbro Pulse sent my copy of Galaxy shuttle and he arrived today, overall, he looks very nice, some parts are a pain to move upon first transformation, mainly the feet for Robot mode and his wings!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Is it true that the top of the train is painted better in person than on the package back? I saw a few pictures and loved how the white shuttle became a black train. I'll hold onto my preorder reguardless (my nephew loves trains of any sort) but I was hoping.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Its a nice black but in places easily scratched as its black paint on top of white plastic, thou he does kind of look a lot like G1 Jazz having an upgrade to a Space shuttle if you go by the head desgin

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I’d make a fuss. As is, I got a TVC Dark Time Darth Vader a few weeks back that looked like FedEx had tried to break the box in half. Good thing I’m not a MOC guy, because the bend was so bad, it had popped the figure off the cardback.

Kup

Citizen
So is Cosmos done? I haven’t seen anyone mention finding him in store in forever, and with Wave 2 starting, I’m beginning to think my chance at finding him is long gone.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
FedEx once left a box on the side of the road right where it turns IN to my house, shoved in a bush. The only reason I even got the box was I thought some idiot was littering again, so I stopped to pick it up, and to my surprise it was for me. That was the first time, it's happened a few times since. I have no respect for the entire company at this point.

MrBlud

Citizen
So is Cosmos done? I haven’t seen anyone mention finding him in store in forever, and with Wave 2 starting, I’m beginning to think my chance at finding him is long gone.

I found an unopened Velocitron Deluxe case two weeks ago so they’re either still getting them or the lack of staff means they still had some in the back.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Best advice for those hunting for him: get to the store at 6am when they open and look for the pallets in the aisle. That’s how I find most of mine anymore. Don’t be scared to cut the case open either.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Or hunt online, my local shops are usless for Transformers, the major supermarket in my home town doesn't stock them and the toy shop, barely has anything, sure there is another Supermarket in the town but its smaller than the big one and more focused on the every day stuff, so I tend to preorder online from respectable sites like Indemand toys or Hasbro Pulse UK

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Got my Crasher and ShadowStrip from Pulse. Damned Fedex left the box outside, in the rain instead of on the stairs under the awning. Everything was soaked through, boxes ruined. Toys are drying now.
Super pissed.

FedEx once left a box on the side of the road right where it turns IN to my house, shoved in a bush. The only reason I even got the box was I thought some idiot was littering again, so I stopped to pick it up, and to my surprise it was for me. That was the first time, it's happened a few times since. I have no respect for the entire company at this point.
FedEx is the worst.

I really hate how they wait until you've accepted the package, then throw additional charges that you never agreed to at you weeks later.

And then send reminders in the post every other day until you pay.

Dake

Citizen
Since this is the most recent utilization of the mold, thought I'd ask here: Has anyone removed the head from the Mirage/Crasher mold? As near as I can tell, it's just two halves that must be glued together around the ball joint. It certainly does not want to just pop off and I don't want rip the post off.

Shadewing

Citizen
Well, the simplest way, is to remove the whole head section, it's on a hinge that can be popped on an off easily.

Dake

Citizen
Oh, I assumed it was a pin and didn't even think about that... I still have to get the head off the post, but it might make it easier with the rest of the body out of the way.

Top Bottom