Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
The problem with that logic is all these channels are free, they're OTA. Literally as long as they have an affiliate in your area, you can pick them up with an antenna.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Someday it's just going to be a wall of ads at all times with the show playing in a little corner of the screen, and there will still be commercial breaks, and people will still put up with it.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
tenor.gif

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
So I didn't see a thread in Forum of Solitude and didn't want to make one for one observation, but the aspect ratio is 4:3. Why is the ratio 4:3? I googled and saw that this was intentiona. But...why? I mean, I guess I'll watch it. I doubt I'll be able to return it since it's been opene. But...why?

Just went back a page and realized I made absolutely no mention of what the hug I was talking about. That Princess Viola was able to figure it out anyway was hugging amazing. I am so sorry!

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
It's pretty much the only movie in recent times to have the aspect ratio like that. Let alone among capeshit

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
A very pregnant cat is looking for a safe spot in my back yard.

I don't speak cat. How do I tell it the whole yard is safe?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Just keep an eye out in safe, dark corners or concealed spots. If she thinks she's safe, she'll settle down on her own.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Leave some food out near your deck or porch, if you have one. There also might be local rescue groups in your area that will catch/neuter/release stray cats for you. Obviously they'd have to wait until after she has the kittens to neuter, but maybe she could get a nice safe home to raise the kittens.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Popeye's opened a store near where I live. Not bad but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.

Okay, I have a Popeye's near me. I've been there a few times. I know darn well that it's a chicken place.

So why was my first thought a disproportioned, spinach eating sailor?

Top Bottom