Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Batman's training allows him to put up a good fight, but in the end, Spider-Man's superhuman strength and endurance gives him the advantage. Unless Batman had the forethought to lace the mud with, like, bat-spider-suppression powder or something.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
You know Bats would be super serial about it. I can see Spidey just goofing off and slipping or somethin.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
If they're truly in their undies, mask and nothing else, Spidey wins it because of all his other powers.

If Spidey has his web slingers and Batman has his utility belt with all his toys, that evens things out considerably and I think I honestly have to give Batman the edge.

Caldwin

Citizen
Doesn't really matter. If we don't allow gear Spiderman wins with or without webshooters. If we do allow gear, still doesn't matter if the shooters are mechanical or organic.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Batman might not even need his utility belt though - his real superpower is preparation. If he had some reason to expect mud-wrestling with Spider-Man, he'll prepare for it somehow

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1651285265465.png

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
I don't know if it's still canon but Spider-Man is weak against commercial insecticides. All Batman has to do is get Alfred to spray some Baygon or something around before the fight.

As for the ladies, all things considered, it has to be Black Cat. Catwoman's a thief who raided a BDSM club but Black Cat has legit superpowers

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Yeah, but Spidey can take a punch from the Hulk, building-height falls and a bullet or two. Being disabled by a can of bug spray is kinda a glaring weakness.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Citizen
You know what I love about this?

Me: Pictures sexy cat fight between DC and Marvel characters.

Med: Pictures sexy beefcake mud fight between DC and Marvel character.

Entire rest of conversation: a clinical breakdown of who would actually win in what situations

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You got me wondering. Nerds do seem to have some similar instincts. We can't help ourselves. What if it's the other way around and nerdiness is the expression of an instinct? Maybe some of us have our wires crossed a certain way and nerd stuff is just what we learn to do with it.

If so, maybe that particular pattern of crossed wires could occur elsewhere in nature, meaning there could be animals out there that are technically nerds. They just don't have much opportunity to do anything with it.

I wonder if I am getting a secondhand high from my dad's medicine.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
When supermarkets supplanted the need to hunt, the hunter-gatherers turned to random trivia instead to occupy ourselves.

Top Bottom