Random Thoughts From Out of Nowhere

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
There are chimps fixated on crafting the perfect stick to fish termites, finding the perfect nutcracking rock etc. Wouldn’t surprise me.
You got me wondering. Nerds do seem to have some similar instincts. We can't help ourselves. What if it's the other way around and nerdiness is the expression of an instinct? Maybe some of us have our wires crossed a certain way and nerd stuff is just what we learn to do with it.

If so, maybe that particular pattern of crossed wires could occur elsewhere in nature, meaning there could be animals out there that are technically nerds. They just don't have much opportunity to do anything with it.

I wonder if I am getting a secondhand high from my dad's medicine.

unluckiness

Citizen
the egyptian vulture cracks eggs with small pebbles to eat them because its beak and claws are relatively weak. Any sufficiently heavy object small enough for the bird to lift would do but it will actively spend time to look for a rock that is egg-shaped and will prefer ones that are colored like eggs. They will not crack bigger eggs with actual eggs that are smaller though.

Last edited:

Sharkshadow

Citizen
we doin odd facts now? ok here gose.
The Erfurt Latrine Disaster was an event that occurred in Erfurt Duchy of Thuringia in 1184, where a large number of nobles from across the Holy Roman Empire were meeting in a room of the Church of St. Peter. Their combined weight to cause the floor to collapse into the latrine beneath the cellar and led to the drowning of several nobles drowning in excrement. at lest 60 people died in the event.

unluckiness

Citizen
One crimelord alone. Betrayed by the city he loves.

279734189_5811957182153270_7473068003903702156_n.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I need a new oven. Do they still make any that don't have any stupid electronics they don't need?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i mean you can literally just not use the features you don't want

i don't use any of the buttons on my microwave other than entering the time and the defrost feature

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Do the extra buttons on a microwave even do anything? I push them and they just beep to say "Don't do that."

Top Bottom