Transformers: Earthspark is set to have a major presence at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, with show footage, a cast panel, an AR experience, and our first look at the toyline! Read on for all we know so far.
You can check out Nickelodeon’s full press release to see their full SDCC plans, but for now we’ll condense it to just their plans for Transformers: Earthspark.
- Introducing Transformers: EarthSpark!
Friday, July 22, 2:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. (Room: 6A): Autobots, Roll Out! Meet the next generation of heroes in the new original animated series, Transformers: EarthSpark. From Nickelodeon and Entertainment One, the all-new Paramount+ Original Series will showcase an insider event that celebrates a new take on the iconic global franchise with a behind-the-scenes look at art, casting, never-before-seen clips and a first time look at the Hasbro toyline inspired by the series. Featured panelists include all-new series voice talent– Danny Pudi (Bumblebee), Kat Khavari (Twitch) and Zeno Robinson (Thrash)–along with co-executive producer Dale Malinowski and executive producer Ant Ward. Moderated by Mike Cecchini, Editor-in-Chief, Den of Geek.
DAILY BOOTH ACTIVITY
- Transformers: EarthSpark Photo Opportunity and AR Experience: Fans can take photos with fan-favorite Bumblebee and new characters Twitch, Thrash, Robby Malto and Mo Malto from the upcoming all-new series. Attendees can also scan different objects in the space with a QR code to make elements animate with sounds and lights.
- Autograph Signings: Signing opportunities with Transformers: EarthSpark voice talent and producers, and Avatar: Braving the Elements Janet Varney and Dante Basco.
- Retail: Attendees can purchase Comic-Con exclusive figures and collectibles, t-shirts, pins and more.
- Giveaways: Special giveaways and posters will be handed out throughout the convention.
We don’t yet know if the Retail and Giveaways will include Transformers: Earthspark goods, so that’ll be something to investigate when the show starts.