We Believe in Metal

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

So if I'm getting the sequence of events right:

FIfe is founded and Zargothrax goes all supervillain
Gets defeated and frozen(end of 1st album)
Gets woken up in 1992, fails the ritual to bring forth Korvilliax, Earth gets blown up, and everyone gets sent back in time
Angus XIII kills Zargothrax, then goes to commit suicide(and gets isekai'd into whatever timeline Angus McSix is in now)
Zargothrax activates his clone, who travels forward to 1992-ish in the new timeline, and tricks Angus into freeing the original before the Chaos Wizards show up to free him originally? Which then leads into the new timeline mentioned by the other Angus in the previous single that mentions 1993?

I suppose this backstory also explains the otherwise weird reference in the 1992 album by Zargothrax about "saving the multiverse from slavery and fear" which isn't something you'd expect a megalomaniacal chaos sorcerer to say.

Ironbite4

Citizen
Close. Nobody gets sent back in time after Earth gets blown up. Instead, we all go to an alternate universe the Hollywood Hootsman opened up and sent everyone too.

Ironbite-and now the story continues.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Close. Nobody gets sent back in time after Earth gets blown up. Instead, we all go to an alternate universe the Hollywood Hootsman opened up and sent everyone too.

Ironbite-and now the story continues.

Was listening today and in Siege of Dunkeld they clearly say they went into an alternate reality -and the past-. That said, from what little I heard of the next album, it's potentially a 3rd(or 4th) timeline at this point, changed by the awakening of the Zargothrax clone with the nukes in 1022. Apparently per Chris, the Zargothrax in the original Terrorvortex timeline(before Prime Zargothrax arrives) died in a basket-weaving accident, so that's why there wasn't two Zargothraxes running around.

As for the McSIx timeline, there's hints that it's actually the -original- timeline where Earth blows up in 1992, but he's back before Dundee was even founded, so it doesn't matter in the end, as it'll split off anyways once he starts changing things(or already has via Seebulon being freed). Also both Thomas and Seb have said they're going to be doing their own thing going forward - they apparently already have like 30-40 songs written from what Seb said. He apparently approached Thomas right after he got let go, so this has been in the making a while.

I also have a sneaking suspicion that the Laser-Shooting Dino song may be a slight nod to Victorious, given the mention of Samauri(dwarves) creating it, though that's just a personal theory.

Unrelated:

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen

65132164-6038-4c28-9c9c-1df8ce321fa5_text.gif

Top Bottom