Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean the ROTB mainline guys are exactly what Ive been looking for for new beast wars reimaginings. Cheetor is definitely more successful than Kingdom. Rhinox too (although he needs more green)

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Ahhhh ok. I guess that makes sense? What confused me was I thought that Generations Studio Series had kind of become the synonymous stand-in for the official subline brand for mainline adult collector-level version of the figures for the movie lines. Much like for the Bumblebee movie, in that there were only the kiddie-play lines, and the "mainline" figures for the movie for adult collectors were all lumped and released under the Generations Studio Series brand. So I guess they're bringing back the mainline brands is the memo I missed. Ok, well.... more toys to buy I suppose.:oops:😅
This is just me speculating, but my suspicion is that Hasbro just thought "why not just make the Studio Series toys when the movie is released?" since that does look more straightforward on paper, and then Studio Series VW Bee ended up with prominent door wings that had been dropped from the onscreen design and they were like "oh, that's why."

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
This is just me speculating, but my suspicion is that Hasbro just thought "why not just make the Studio Series toys when the movie is released?" since that does look more straightforward on paper, and then Studio Series VW Bee ended up with prominent door wings that had been dropped from the onscreen design and they were like "oh, that's why."
I personally don’t think they cared *that* much about that one mold and that one esoteric piece of fanism, but I get your point.😆

Nevermore

Citizen
There is absolutely no stock photo of the packaging for Leader Class Scourge, a figure that Hasbro has already officially announced and is available for preorder in multiple places, which Hasbro is asking fan sites not to report on for inexplicable reasons.

This is totally not happening. Because it would be absolutely silly.

What's this? Must be fake.
Ha Ha Scourge.jpg

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There is absolutely no stock photo of the packaging for Leader Class Scourge, a figure that Hasbro has already officially announced and is available for preorder in multiple places, which Hasbro is asking fan sites not to report on for inexplicable reasons.

This is totally not happening. Because it would be absolutely silly.

What's this? Must be fake.
View attachment 12231

The image shows spoilers that would totally ruin the movie-going experience of anyone who even briefly glanced in it's direction.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
The image shows spoilers that would totally ruin the movie-going experience of anyone who even briefly glanced in it's direction.

Then they shouldn't of put spoilers on the packing to start with, but then the trailers haven't really given us any idea what the plot of the film is about, aside from Optimus prime meeting Primal, Mirge/Jazz knock off/Hound impersonator, meeting a human, driving a cross a bridge chased by the police and using his hologram abbilty and darkness is rising, so fans would like a bit of info about the film, I have a feeling that the film isn't going to do very well at the box office because the trailers aren't giving us a sense of what the plot is about!

Nevermore

Citizen
Then they shouldn't of put spoilers on the packing to start with, but then the trailers haven't really given us any idea what the plot of the film is about, aside from Optimus prime meeting Primal, Mirge/Jazz knock off/Hound impersonator, meeting a human, driving a cross a bridge chased by the police and using his hologram abbilty and darkness is rising, so fans would like a bit of info about the film, I have a feeling that the film isn't going to do very well at the box office because the trailers aren't giving us a sense of what the plot is about!
The film is about TRANSFORMING GIANT ROBOTS FROM SPACE FIGHTING EACH OTHER. And explosions.

What more do you want?

Glitch

Citizen
It goes that after The Last Knight Unicron destroyed Cybertron and Earth (by hatching from it) leaving Quintessa to flee as the only survivor, she found another world and seeded new Cybertronian life that became the Maximals who prospered until Unicron caught up with them. Primal's gorup have come back in time, the Autobots recognise them as a Cybertronian myth but the Terrorcons, a sub group of Earthborn Decepticon Seekers, claim they're meddlers who altered history and expose their transwarp ship Axalon as a time vehicle. Primal admits it and gets into a fight with Optimus.
Scourge kills Cheetor in battle and harvests his advanced technology gaining a dragon mode, then he raises the old base of the Primes and in a final battle he kills Optimus, this act releases Megatronus, elsewhere in the desert base the Prime matrix sends signals to Sentinel Prime on the moon and Megatron at Hoover Dam reactivating both setting up a sequel, Primal and the surviving Autobots and Maximals flee the scene. A teaser shows Starscream and the Nemesis in deep space setting a course for Earth, he tells Barricade not to crash it.

Edit: It's no spoiler, just me going nuts, there's literally nothing revealed of the plot or characters.

Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Unless I'm mistaken and there was a back of box image...that EXACT sequence is featured heavily the existing trailer for the film. More likely, Hasbro contracted someone for the "world exclusive REVEAL" for that.

But good thing retail remains backed up with Starscream (and to a far lesser extent, Sludge) so nobody accidentally sees this at retail.

Lobjob

Citizen
I ordered Studio Series Airazor and Cheetor off Amazon, and despite the muted colors; they are beautiful.

Unfortunately my cheetor came with two right shins, so if anyone happens to get two left shins we can fix two cheetors, if willing.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I ordered Studio Series Airazor and Cheetor off Amazon, and despite the muted colors; they are beautiful.

Unfortunately my cheetor came with two right shins, so if anyone happens to get two left shins we can fix two cheetors, if willing.
Send it back for a replacement?

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
Yeah, I agree with PrimalxConvoy, Lobjob. It's from Amazon and it's new and in stock. So return yours to them as defective and get them to send you a replacement. It isn't Hasbro, so you'll surely get the right figure. :3

Lobjob

Citizen
In robot mode he locks together perfectly, but his back thigh just doesn't close entirely in cat mode. The hassle of getting it replaced isn't something I'm going to bother with, but if anybody buys his mirror twin, i got you.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
In robot mode he locks together perfectly, but his back thigh just doesn't close entirely in cat mode. The hassle of getting it replaced isn't something I'm going to bother with, but if anybody buys his mirror twin, i got you.
Hassle? Amazon Japan (for us over here) will pick it up from our house or we can send it back to them for free via a convenience store post service.

I think Amazon (US?) it's just as helpful, right?

All you have to do is use the Amazon website, contact customer service via a form online, print out a return address (once the return/refund is accepted), tape up the box and return it. Amazon will pay for the shipping.

It's probably less hassle than looking for another person you don't know or trust at a TF message board and trying to swap faulty pieces after messaging them and going through the hassle of sending each other the parts (which reminds me of the image below) ;)

image-8Ks8YfcY6yOhGNl6.jpg

Anyway, here's how to return your item via Amazon:

- Amazon Returned Items Guide

Top Bottom