Transformers Retro series (Walmart TFTM Reissues)

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Geez, that was a life time and a half ago. That Reissue Hotrod and Ultra magnus I have are older than the original toys were when the reissues came out in 2002.

MegaMagnus

Citizen
Rodimus major I forgot he was called that . The takara line was going at the same time still have my megatron

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I remember when their listings were first found in the TRU computers. We just had these names and prices and a huge debate over what they were. A lot of people never thought that they could be reissues.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Kids today have it so easy. Back in my day, we had to listen to HE TELL M--
strange_death.gif

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
So...anyone else preorder the G1 reissue offerings today? I went in for Skywarp because he looks pretty great, IMO.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So...anyone else preorder the G1 reissue offerings today? I went in for Skywarp because he looks pretty great, IMO.
I already have the original G1 Insecticons AND the Takara reissue 3 pack. I don't think I'll be dipping into that well again. I also sold off my G1 seekers many years back so I don't think I'm going to go down that road again with them.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Even if it's a fun, super-awesome-looking brick? :alien:

I got plenty of those around, in the form of modern figures that not moved in months, example, Cybertron Leader Optimus (original) or SS AOE Grimlock, they are a bit dusty and not moved in ages, so these bricks come in all shapes and sizes

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nah. I need something really unique... like that movie Hot Rod.

Okay, maybe not that unique, but I was lacking a G1 Hot Rod in my collection in addition to that being the first screen-accurate colored version, so... it ticked a lot of boxes for me.

Top Bottom