Transformers RED Series

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I forgot to post it the other day, but I saw reformatted Megatron, Galvatron and Shockwave on shelf. Not sure if they are a new wave or not.

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
I just saw the very first look of R.E.D. Prime Starscream! 🥰

Attachments

• R.E.D. Prime Starscream.png
    R.E.D. Prime Starscream.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 85
  • R.E.D. Prime Starscream (2).png
    R.E.D. Prime Starscream (2).png
    544.9 KB · Views: 81

engledogg

Recovering Completist
Citizen
It's been reported that R.E.D. figures are showing up at Ross/Ollie's - so far, I've seen Bumblebee. Soundwave, and Starscream (G1) mentioned.

MIKE
engledogg

Dvandom

Citizen
I've seen BB at Ollie's. Still no indication that Prime Megatron will ever hit anything but scalper shelves.

---Dave

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I used to see this line clogging the shelves at Walmart all the time, but haven't seen any of it since Kingdom was the main line. Which I guess was two years ago by this point.

engledogg

Recovering Completist
Citizen
G1 Optimus Prime and Megatron have also been spotted at Ross.

Taken from Facebook:
1701219860750.png

MIKE
engledogg

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
That's not a bad Ross discount. I still don't think that they're worth quite that much, but it's better than the original retail price at least.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Is the "Transformers R.E.D. [Robot Enhanced Design]" toyline, by any chance, still going to continue?

No one knows. There were figures leaked that have not seen release but they may have been canceled.

-ZacWilliam, the line was generally considered not very good from what I've seen and was barely at retail around here. My guess would be it's over.

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
No one knows. There were figures leaked that have not seen release but they may have been canceled.

-ZacWilliam, the line was generally considered not very good from what I've seen and was barely at retail around here. My guess would be it's over.
That's awful. I've been hoping to buy R.E.D. Prime Starscream, along with some more "Transformers Aligned" R.E.D. figures.

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
I just saw the very first look of the upcoming R.E.D. G1 Skywarp figure, which means the "Transformers R.E.D. [Robot Enhanced Design]" toyline is going to continue! 🤩 🤩

Top Bottom