Transformers RED Series

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
I just thought of something, while I was on Instagram, I just found out that Hasbro Pulse doesn't have any information on the future of the R.E.D. toyline at this time.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There probably is no future. It's been a long time since the last wave and there have been no leaked listings.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I just thought of something, while I was on Instagram, I just found out that Hasbro Pulse doesn't have any information on the future of the R.E.D. toyline at this time.
If that is the response they gave you…it’s just the usual stock response whenever anyone asks about a future product from Hasbro. The usual “corporate speak” is to feign ignorance until something is officially revealed.
As is, I think the line has run longer than I gave it credit for, and I’d be quite surprised if there weren’t a couple of Rise of the Beasts based figures in the pipeline

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
If that is the response they gave you…it’s just the usual stock response whenever anyone asks about a future product from Hasbro. The usual “corporate speak” is to feign ignorance until something is officially revealed.
As is, I think the line has run longer than I gave it credit for, and I’d be quite surprised if there weren’t a couple of Rise of the Beasts based figures in the pipeline
Yes, I understand.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I was just coming here to say that.

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
You know, it just hit me. The Prime Starscream figure would actually be show-accurate to the time in the cartoon when he lost his T-Cog and couldn't transform.
Don't worry, I'm sure the R.E.D. Prime Starscream figure will actually be show-accurate, just like all of the other "Transformers R.E.D." figures. :giggle:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Don't worry, I'm sure the R.E.D. Prime Starscream figure will actually be show-accurate, just like all of the other "Transformers R.E.D." figures. :giggle:
Right, because Cheetor's Season 1 body was totally colored brown in the Beast Wars cartoon.

(Here's the answer: No it wasn't!)

Top Bottom