Transformers Legacy toyline

The Phazer

Citizen
Wow those nasty painted baby blue windows make Prowl and Ironhide look awful. Awful. Battle damage seems naff too, and I really think people would have preferred a straight reissue of these. I feel sorry for people who were not able to get Prowl the first time.

The four pack looks great though, big fan of the G2 bot. Hopefully that seeker is a *lot* more purple in person though.

Shadewing

Citizen
Why TF is the generic Seeker just Thundercracker???

Well, it seems that this screenshot could be why:

AirWarriors_MTMtE.jpg

We have Lavender, one, teal one, and then there is a blue one. So while not ideal, if the color is blue, I guess it makes some sense...

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well, it seems that this screenshot could be why:

AirWarriors_MTMtE.jpg

We have Lavender, one, teal one, and then there is a blue one. So while not ideal, if the color is blue, I guess it makes some sense...
I know it has been said before, but the leaker has said his camera didn't do justice to the color of the seeker. He's a lot more like the guy standing in front than the guy in the back. Much more of a lavender type color than a blue.

Well, if I were to pick up multiple of this set, it would be to get 2 of the Autotrooper and G2 trooper. I would probably sell my 2nd Bailiff and Seeker. I would sell the Bailiff because I already have the 3rd party 3-pack of Allicons and 1 Hasbro Allicon to go with my Pit of Judgement Bailiff so I already have a bit of troops for the Quints. As for the Seeker, the joy of Seeker troop building is the fact they are all different colors. I guess I could custom paint him and make a unique seeker out of him.

Last edited:

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I know it has been said before, but the leaker has said his camera didn't do justice to the color of the seeker. He's a lot more like the guy standing in front than the guy in the back. Much more of a lavender type color than a blue.
This is giving me flashbacks to when FOC Blast Off gave me flashbacks to Alt/BT Shockwave.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
The most interesting thing about the multipack is that they just called it the Troop Builder Multipack instead of IDK, the Legion or Batallion or something.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I might need this set. I hope the seeker is on the purple side, but I don't already have a Thundercracker so to me it won't be a big deal either way.

lightsyder

Citizen
It's up on Target and Pulse for pre-order now (2pm EST for non pulse members). I think the blue might look a little darker than Thundercracker. Anyway, better pics are up on those sites now.

Glitch

Citizen
Personally I wanted a Cybertronian Empire including Mindset, and Rook and felt the WFC Weaponizers would look great redecod as Cybertronian troopers.
Was just looking at the Cybertronian Empire guys on the wiki:

View attachment 14586

And I noticed something in the back:

View attachment 14587

Zoom in a liiiiiiitttttle bit further:

View attachment 14588

Give us Pompadour Trooper, you cowards!
He also appeared among a crowd in issue 4 pointing weapons at Grimlocks party leaving their trojan ship.

Lobjob

Citizen
No Rook is definitely a problem.

I never would have expected a Rook but here we are. Definitely not impossible. Also, like, Leige Maximo doesn't feel too big of ask these days. Who knows who is coming out next.

Finally, the official pics of the seeker are more purple. He is pretty great.

The Phazer

Citizen
Still not sure the seeker is purple enough, but to be fair it also looks pretty like a dubious Photoshop job than an actual product photo.

I don't think Rook would fit the troop builder theme. Let's just have a separate Rook.

lightsyder

Citizen
Nope. They will pre-authorization check you every month though unless you use a Target red card. Red card also gets you 5% off, free shipping and some safety from getting your pre-orders cancelled during the monthly pre-auth checks.

Top Bottom