Transformers Legacy toyline

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I NEVER thought we'd get a Manny Galen G2 Cybertronian Empire trooper let alone the potential for two different ones.

That's amazing.

I also want at least one Autorooper.

-ZacWilliam, I do not want to want at
least 2 of a probably hard to find $100 ish
box set but damn I kinda do.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution Troop Builder Multipack:

Voyager Seeker
Deluxe Autotrooper
Deluxe Bailiff
Deluxe G2 Jhiaxus Trooper

Product info:

MSRP: $77.99
DCPI: 870-26-0196

View attachment 14576
I'm intrigued that they're making the "Jhiaxus trooper" (not the name I'd have given it, but I suppose it's easily trademarkable). Not necessarily enough to pick it up (let alone multiples... is this a single wave? It's interesting that three of the four are potential troopbuilders).

UPDATE: Never mind. I missed that it was a multipack. Just pushed this whole thing into the "Pass" column.

Last edited:

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Yeah, if I could get the G2 trooper by himself I might get a couple, but I'm not interested in the not-Thundercracker or the Autotrooper. If they make the plane trooper though it probably won't be two that combine into a single plane, I'd expect.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Absolutely love the "Generic G2 Decepticon Empire Dude" and the Autotrooper.

The Bailiff I'm happy enough with, because I can never have too many Quintessons.

The one really sore point for me, though, is that we're finally getting a generic Air Warrior, and he's just in Thundercracker's colors instead of a lavender or teal.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I want the Autotrooper and G2 Decepticon, I feel like the Seeker could be removed for a 3-pack or replaced with a Junkion and I'd be even more excited, I think I'm just burnt out on Seekers after WfC.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
More pics

Image of TransFormers The Movie 1986 2-Pack Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series (12)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of TransFormers The Movie 1986 2-Pack Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series (11)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Troop Builder 4-Pack Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution (12)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Troop Builder 4-Pack Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution (13)__scaled_600.jpg

Image of Troop Builder 4-Pack Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Evolution (15)__scaled_600.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Arguably, Hotlink was released for Siege and wasn't he a generic for a while?

True, but I was more specifically meaning in Earth mode like in G1 early Season 1.

I'd also just like to take a moment to say that I never imagined that we'd be getting a toy (arguably 2, or at least 1-1/2?) of a G2 Cybertronian Empire generic trooper. That's incredibly obscure, but very much appreciated.

If they're doing this, maybe there's hope for a Rook as well?

MrBlud

Citizen
The leaker said their camera changed some of the colors. The vehicle mode jet is already more lavender than the bot. I’m hopeful it’s distinct enough from Thundercracker

Top Bottom