Transformers Legacy toyline

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My thoughts on that old picture:
1: The cons are attacking a secert Autobot base
2: My eyes were drawn to the road ways and I spotted a red cliffjumper in vehicle mode
3: On the mountain its self, a Blue & Red Seaspray + a Comsos in his standard colours
4: On the ground by OP is a grey/brown Powerglide
5: I wish someone would kind of recreate that with modern figures

Onyx

Citizen
Are you thinking of the early Japanese catalog pic that had the conehead's wings on unaltered first-year Seeker bodies?

View attachment 13249

(https://tfwiki.net/wiki/File:Ehobbygobotscatalog.jpg)

I saw those while looking for the scan I was thinking of but, no. I think we're getting the Trust repaint from that image though. In the image I remember, the Starscream and Skywarp conheads wings also matched their main body color and had red and purple strips respectively. The Thundercracker Thrust though had blue wings, black rear wings and the red part was silver.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I'm sold. Someone make it happen.
One-third of it has happened.

Timelinestoy-Nacelle.jpg

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I don't have any recent Seekers. I had the purple Walmart one from Siege (Hotlink?), but sold him off, and never bought any of the others. I'm a heretic.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Who buys just one seeker?
Those of us in regions where only the recent CHUG Starscream was for sale (while all the other seekers were limited editions, sold in specific shops, which were either difficult to know that they were being sold there, where difficult to access or featured payment systems unavailable to some).

The Phazer

Citizen
NGL, I am pretty irritated that they wasted tooling for Breakdown giving him a second but virtually identical head tooling instead of fixing the many, many issues with the alt mode of that toy.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
NGL, I am pretty irritated that they wasted tooling for Breakdown giving him a second but virtually identical head tooling instead of fixing the many, many issues with the alt mode of that toy.
I was so disgusted that I never transformed it into robot mode. I just turned out into a limb and kept it at the back of Menasor.

Top Bottom