Transformers Legacy toyline

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In all fairness, the Energon toyline was largely pretty good.

Sure, the Autobot side had a few stinkers early in the line, but things got better later. The Decepticons, meanwhile, pretty much had good toys right out of the gate and all throughout the line.
Energon had some epic toys! The first combiners since Tripedicus, the Terrocons were all great little toys, the first Rodimus toy since G1, the First Scorpnok toy since G1, and the Galvatron version of Megatron was great with his old body being used as a weapon.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I didn't collect every single Energon figure, but I did really like that Scorponok. Downshift, Towline and Arcee were favorites of mine, too.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wasn't back into buying figures during Energon's run, but I've picked up a few since then and have always been impressed. As I look back, that really was a great toyline.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I do hope a Jetfire and Overload are coming eventually.

Now they've got me wanting an Energon revival. What timeline is this?

Its the timeline of chaos, where a bunch of weirdos make a major fuss about a video game and its connection to a woman who wrote a bunch of famous books, while Marvel movies go down the drain, while Transformers fans get toys that look like their cartoon appearances and are awesome for the most part, so pretty much the age of chaos, so is it a good timeline, I have no clue, it depends who you ask!

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I really liked Energon's paired combiner gimmick for the Autobots. Seems like Inferno/Roadblock and Downshift worked really well as both tops and bottoms, and Rodimus, Prowl, and TowLine were good as one or the other. I liked Hot Shot in theory, but his combined forms were less than stellar.

Onyx

Citizen
So, just looked on Hasbro Pulse to check on Galaxy Shuttle and saw that: "This product has been discontinued and will not be produced anymore."

This sucks! The figure hasn't even reached stores in mass, yet and it's discontinued? If anyone would like to be a friend and help me get this figure, please PM me.

Top Bottom