Transformers Legacy toyline

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I have Jetfire and Overload, just needed a Super Optimus Prime to go with them.

I think this will be it.

RCX

Citizen
Legacy Armada Prime here is a good "insurance" purchase as all our 20-year-old gold-plasticky Armada Primes may self-destruct on the next transformation.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Man, now I wish Commander Ultra Magnus would turn out to be Micron Legend Ultra Magnus.

Unlikely because the upcoming Commander class is said to be apart of Studio series, Ultra Magnus was never in Micron Legend/Armada, thou I can see Hasbro doing a repaint of this into the PowerLynx form and if they remake Overload, he'll likely get a repaint and be given the name Ultra Magnus

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Legacy Armada Prime here is a good "insurance" purchase as all our 20-year-old gold-plasticky Armada Primes may self-destruct on the next transformation.
My kids have been playing with my Armada toys for the past five years, and surprisingly, they hold up to the rough use.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
My kids have been playing with my Armada toys for the past five years, and surprisingly, they hold up to the rough use.

Oh yeah, when my son was younger the Armada toys were my Go-To to let him play with some of my stuff. They're way less fragile than most things since and though they're less articulated they are solid and simple in a way that makes for better kid play.

-ZacWilliam, a portion of adult fandom would go into toxic shock but for kids Transformers would not be ill served if it were feasible to bring back Armada era design

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I am not convinced this is a GPS thing, because I have never heard of one crumbling on its own.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
My Armada Op had his arm just spilt in two, right on the elbow joint (basic robot mode) which bugs me to this day, thou I still have him, I haven't really been attempted to play with him as much, Jetfire is still fine, no problems, its whatever they made the eblow joint out of, is the problem on my copy!

Darth_Prime

Citizen
My Armada Jetfire (top 5 fav toy for me) had a wing break at the joint. Ive looked and seen replacements on ebay. Thought about just getting an all "new" one vs just the part.

And I want that Energon Ultra Magnus. I didnt realize it was a limited release when it came out. I called all around stores looking for a Scorponok when Energon released. Nobody said they had him at the time, but I never even thought to ask about Magnus.

MrBlud

Citizen
Much like Cosmos, Ultra Magnus was impossible to find here yet the UK had shelves upon shelves of him.

He was the first release I never saw in stores. I had to order him online.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have one. Never had Overload.

It was my only Ultra Magnus with a trailer until Combiner Wars, and is still my favorite.

Top Bottom