Transformers Legacy toyline

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
We could consider this a younger Vector Prime, from a time closer to when he and his brothers and sister were first created, long before the time of the Cybertron cartoon's events.

Or it could be that crossing from one reailty to another has altered his body for while he is in that reailty, just say that space is disorted and warps those who dare to cross from one reailty to another, depending how close that reailty is to the one they come from, say for example, they are crossing from the animated universe into G1, you get alterative looks that are similar but not the same

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Shh! You'll restart the war!

1714506737432.gif

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Very true. Metro missing both is the biggest knock against him.
The biggest knock against Notroplex was charging so much for a non-G1 (i.e., well-known) character AND releasing it with less features than the original. G1 Metroplex also came without his smaller robots (and the ramp didn't touch the ground properly) but he came with lights and could sell based upon his fame alone. No so with Notroplex.

Last edited:

Glitch

Citizen
Notr.... to change the subject but there's more coming for the Doom n Destruction collection right?
Flywheels, Battletrap, been a while since those figs were out.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Notr.... to change the subject but there's more coming for the Doom n Destruction collection right?
Flywheels, Battletrap, been a while since those figs were out.
Bludgeon & Ruckus were the third and final set in the leaks.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bludgeon? Hmm. If that is true then I’ll be snapping that up along with the Insecticon set.

Still, how might this Bludgeon differ from the mainline release?

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Somehow my local Target ended up with three of the Toxitron Mirages and, since they obviously aren't in the system, the cashier just asked if I remembered the price.

Anyways that's how I got the figure for $15.99 cuz that was the first thing out of my mouth.

Top Bottom