Transformers Legacy toyline

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Why would you though? If you get a Big Mac at McDonald’s and buy a $100 jar of pickles to put on it, that doesn’t make the Big Mac the most expensive sandwich on the market.

Even then, unless the kits are made of solid gold, it’s not coming close to the prices G1 Dinoking or even the old crappy 3P one command.

Last edited:

Badgertron

Citizen
I'm somewhat confidant that any remolding they do will be intended to pull double duty as Dinoking & Monstructor, with a fair bit of compromise in there. If they're setting it up as a box set, that also might mean additional new parts or accessories, like some of the Combiner Wars boxed sets.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Preezy was never really a thing like the others. It was a joke that briefly existed in one thread, and the one time it was referenced in a different context someone threw a tantrum about how this meant it was constantly being shoved down their throat everywhere for the specific purpose of ruining discussion forever.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
So I was in Walmart in Brandon, FL today and saw these in the Christmas toy section at the front of the store. $24.97

IMG_5997.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So I was in Walmart in Brandon, FL today and saw these in the Christmas toy section at the front of the store. $24.97
Yep. It's all leftover Deluxe class stock from Legacy (pre-Evolution) and Studio Series. Exclusive to Walmart, too. Full details here:

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I don't remember preezy at all.
I only remember it because it was partly prompted by an extremely tortured joke I made Freezon being called "Freezy" so she could be a counterpart to Rubble (this was either just before or just after IDW 2019 started). Rubble is blue, Freezy is red, get it?

And also because the guy getting mad about it was blowing it so out of proportion that I actually posted a screenshot of the search results for "preezy" being basically nothing.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I only remember it because it was partly prompted by an extremely tortured joke I made Freezon being called "Freezy" so she could be a counterpart to Rubble (this was either just before or just after IDW 2019 started). Rubble is blue, Freezy is red, get it?

And also because the guy getting mad about it was blowing it so out of proportion that I actually posted a screenshot of the search results for "preezy" being basically nothing.
Frenzy is Blue Red and Silver.png

Maruten

Citizen
Stupid Legacy bollocks. I pretty much cold-turkied out of Transformers a couple of years ago. I was even able to resist new toys for Metalhawk, Knock Out, Strongarm, some of my favourite characters. But then I stumbled across "post-apocalyptic garbage truck" and the bounders got me. So fine, I have to buy a bunch of Junkions and make a big dinosaur dude. Whatever.

I'll probably also pick up Metalhawk, Knock Out and Strongarm. Feh.

and hey miner Megatron?! Yes please! And is that little guy a motorbike made out of rock? I think I'll need that.

Top Bottom