Transformers Legacy toyline

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
New forum memes are reserved for Classics Kup.
I miss hand lasers.

Stupid Legacy bollocks. I pretty much cold-turkied out of Transformers a couple of years ago. I was even able to resist new toys for Metalhawk, Knock Out, Strongarm, some of my favourite characters. But then I stumbled across "post-apocalyptic garbage truck" and the bounders got me. So fine, I have to buy a bunch of Junkions and make a big dinosaur dude. Whatever.

I'll probably also pick up Metalhawk, Knock Out and Strongarm. Feh.

and hey miner Megatron?! Yes please! And is that little guy a motorbike made out of rock? I think I'll need that.
That's how they get'cha. Welcome back in the hole!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
A point of interest regarding Titan class Cybertron Metroplex. If you get the DNA Design upgrade kit for him, in addition to his Mini-Con, better hands, and (unnecessary, but still kinda nice) gap fillers for his shoulders, you get an extra joint that allows his bucket wheel to raise and lower in vehicle mode. But what's really interesting is that this extra joint provides just enough of an extension to the weapon's length that, when arranged vertically, it becomes roughly the same height as HasLab Unicron.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My headcanon is still that Frenzy is blue, (like the toy), and Rumble is purple (like in the toon) and since the 'cons couldn't tell them apart, one of them had to start painting themselves red, and eventually they start swapping who gets to be the red one when they get bored.

I think something like that should be part of their official bios. I remember the (IDW?) comics mentioned minibots/cons like the cassettebots were treated like lower caste citizens or something? Perhaps this could be tied in with the racist notion of "they all look the same"?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen

IMG_6198.png

NovaSaber

Citizen
I've always thought it was weird that a combined form of three beast modes is seemingly intended to have two functional heads and you're apparently supposed to just ignore the still-visible third one.

If Skysaurus's head was raised up and right-side up, the dinosorgy mode could at least be viewed as a prehistoric versions of the mythical chimera.

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
Honestly, I always thought in the opposite direction and assumed you were supposed to ignore Seasaurus's head, with any photography to the contrary being from people who didn't get the memo. But all my knowledge was secondhand, so...

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I have no plans to display Magmatron in that mode, it be the dino modes or robot modes, thou I might look at that form, at least once but likely I'll not display him in that form!

Glitch

Citizen
Next years Generation Selects Titan guesses:
Gigastorm
Shattered Glass Nemesis

Last edited:

Top Bottom