Transformers Legacy toyline

Dake

Citizen
That 3 pack might be tempting. I only bought the Shackwave version of that mold because the Walgreens Shockwave is such a pretty purple and looks fine in the display. But a clean Megatron plus any updates might push it over the top.

I'd love to get that clear Starscream, but I just don't need another Waspinator. Seems like it could've been a fun way to get a new Tall-Tankor/Octane, but if using existing molds, maybe another Cyclonus.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I really wouldn't mind if they just re-released SS86 Starscream in a clear deco, and just included the regular-colored throne. Or even a hunk of ash-colored, melted plastic that you could set the crown on top of :LOL:. Waspinator is fine and all, but I don't necessarily want or need another version.

The Phazer

Citizen
It is legit one of the worst Transformers of all time IMO.

It doesn't transform into a condor. It doesn't transform into a griffin (it gets closer). It transforms into something that charitably looks like a condor got hit by a bus.

-ZacWilliam, it's never gonna happen but I'd happily take a Leader Class (he was very big on the show) BM Silverbolt.

It transforms into two pieces if you look at it funny.

Blot

Citizen
I know they had to squeeze the requisite Ghost Starscream in there somewhere, but I'd have preordered the second it happened if they had actually remolded Starscream to look more like his jank-ass character model from the Beast Wars cartoon.

SQ0l7rj.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know they had to squeeze the requisite Ghost Starscream in there somewhere, but I'd have preordered the second it happened if they had actually remolded Starscream to look more like his jank-ass character model from the Beast Wars cartoon.

SQ0l7rj.jpg

It's amazing that they took a square-edged design, modeled it into a 3D design where square edges are by far the easiest way to go, and went to all the trouble of making him oddly puffy and round.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Also it's on on screen for less-than-a-second flashes, right? And he's suppose to transpose with Waspinator.

Yep. I came in to post that but you beat me to it. If memory serves (and it usually doesn't!), there was a flash (or flashes) of lightning and it showed Starscream for a half-second or so. As iffy as the CGI animation was back then, that image was probably never meant to receive serious screentime or scrutiny.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There was also that fake flashback where Starscream got killed by Unicron, in which the model is seen again, this time from behind, as Unicron blasts him into oblivion.

8XMFYDD.jpg

And, judging from that very blue face, it's likely that Mainframe was using Starscream's Marvel Transformers: Universe profile artwork as a base.

NW4FIQE.jpg

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Probably cuz all of these leaks are from like internal catalogues distributed to retailers that very much are not meant for public consumption and the people who leak them could possibly lose their jobs if they find out they're leaking them to the actual people who post the leaks.

Top Bottom